No announcement yet.

about the ending

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coyote
    Jor-El is going to punish Clark by forcing him to watch a DVR recording of this episode over and over.

Good One

Comment

Would not bother me I would much rather watch smallville over and over even the bad episodes then say the gilmore girls

Comment

i second that.

Comment

I would even god forbid watch a bad Smallville episode infinite times then be forced to watch one episode of Desperate Housewives

Comment

oh man

Comment

I take it you like that show

Comment

hopefully he's going to force clark to go through with his training.

honestly, it'd probably be better if clark had no interaction at all with anyone on earth for the next 5 or 6 episodes.

Comment

^ i couldnt agree more. if i were jor-el i would just reprogram him again and then if martha kent came back around i would tell him to strangle her...its not his mother....she'll try to prevent him from being reborn.

Comment

I didnt realize till after watching Gemini that Clark was frozen by his father.
                    I guess thats his consequence, by letting Bizarro loose and by keeping Clark at the FOS.

Also, I know this is not very important but does anyone know if Lana had moved out of the Kent House?
                    Because it seems that in Wrath and in these episodes it seems like she has been going by to visit Clark at the Kent House and not staying there.

Answer please.

Comment

she may be staying with Lois in the Talon but if she is then it is not on camera

Comment

Originally posted by kentfamily
                        I didnt realize till after watching Gemini that Clark was frozen by his father.
                        I guess thats his consequence, by letting Bizarro loose and by keeping Clark at the FOS.

Also, I know this is not very important but does anyone know if Lana had moved out of the Kent House?
                        Because it seems that in Wrath and in these episodes it seems like she has been going by to visit Clark at the Kent House and not staying there.

Answer please.
                        We did not know that Clark had been frozen until after watching Gemini. That was a reveal.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
                          Ya, Clark's truly responsible for his father's death. It COULD'VE been Lana's death!!!
                          If only.....

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎