Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes from Blue (SPOILERS)

This thread is for the quotes heard in Blue.

I love what Jor-El said at the end about Clark disobeying him again, and how there would be consequences. If anyone has the full quote, I'd love to read it.

Comment

Clark: I love peas.

Chloe: Clark, thanks to the writers strike it looks like we will have to reschedule our wedding to season eight.

Lana: I am the b!tch of the story.

Lex: How were these homeless people with shopping carts able to breach the formidable mansion security?

Kara: Do these booty shorts make my ass look fat?

Shelby: Woof!

Comment

Originally posted by Nospam
        Clark: I love peas.

Chloe: Clark, thanks to the writers strike it looks like we will have to reschedule our wedding to season eight.

Lana: I am the b!tch of the story.

Lex: How were these homeless people with shopping carts able to breach the formidable mansion security?

Kara: Do these booty shorts make my ass look fat?

Shelby: Woof!
        to Clark: Me too.
        to Chloe: oops honey moon's over!
        to Lana: Hopefully the b!tch doesn't return in Season 8
        to Lex: Their Nearly unstoppable! Your going to have to give them change just like they did in South Park!
        to Kara: Yes but you are like the sexiest girl on television. We all love you and your booty shorts.
        to Shelby: stop lazing around put on your Krypto costume and go find Brainiac.

Comment

hahahhah

Comment

ok. seriously, my favorite quote had to be.

Grant - But my name is Julian Luthor

Ahhhh

Comment

Lois: What genius invented the keyboard? I mean, how hard would it have been to put the letters in alphabetical order?

Clark: Lana, we all make mistakes. I’m living proof of that. It’s how we come back from our mistakes, that’s what matters.

Lana: How do you come back when you feel like you’re at the point of no return?

Lana say wut?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III

Lana: How do you come back when you feel like you’re at the point of no return?

Look who´s talking.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch
                  I love what Jor-El said at the end about Clark disobeying him again, and how there would be consequences. If anyone has the full quote, I'd love to read it.
                  CLARK: With everything this fortress can do, there must be some way to track her down.

JOR-EL: If you had heeded my warning, this would have never happened. Kara's well-being is no longer our concern, Kal-El.

CLARK: I know what you were like on Krypton! What happened to dedicating your life to help others!?

JOR-EL: That is not my mission.

CLARK: I don't believe you!

JOR-EL: Her disappearance was not my doing. Zor-El is the only one who knows that answer.

CLARK: Zor-El is gone.

JOR-EL: You have chosen to defy me yet again Kal-El, and you seem to lack the capacity to learn your lesson. I am sorry, my son, this defiance cannot go without consequence.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Mercy
                    CLARK: With everything this fortress can do, there must be some way to track her down.

JOR-EL: If you had heeded my warning, this would have never happened. Kara's well-being is no longer our concern, Kal-El.

CLARK: I know what you were like on Krypton! What happened to dedicating your life to help others!?

JOR-EL: Her disappearance was not my doing. Zor-El is the only one who knows that answer.

JOR-EL: You have chosen to defy me yet again Kal-El, and you seem to lack the capacity to learn your lesson. I am sorry, my son, this defiance cannot go without consequence.
                    Awesome, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Mercy

so both Zor-El and Jor-El can punish their offspring for defying them no matter the intention, I "would" say Zor-El is an evil Son of a b!@$#, except Jor-El is no better than his brother no matter ehat Lara, Zor-El, Zod or the Martian Manhunter have said about him

Comment

Anybody got the full quote from Lex to Grant/Julian about studying/finding out Lois' bra size?

Comment

Originally posted by Lobo007
                          Anybody got the full quote from Lex to Grant/Julian about studying/finding out Lois' bra size?
                          Oh yeah, that was a good one but I can't remember. I also liked Grant to Lex: "what's wrong with Lois, besides her spelling" or something like that.

Comment

Kara: "Father, I can't breathe"

Ok, A, if that's the case, how can you talk? and B, isn't that kinda the point of choking someone?

Comment

Originally posted by Lobo007
                              Lex: "Lois Lane, for example. Sexy, smart."
                              Grant: "All true. Doesn't mean I have to date her."
                              Lex: "So I guess you've been researching an article on her bra size, lately. Word travels fast. Why not tell me?"

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎