No announcement yet.

DId anyone else notice this?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DId anyone else notice this?

In the season premire episode "Zod" Lionel, Lana and Martha and everyone talk about how it will be so difficult to kill Zod who has now inhabited Lex's body. Why didn't they just get Kryptonite since he was now after all kryptonian? I mean seriously were they just not thinking that day?

I thought that zod was a kryptonian spirit inhabiting a (super powered) human body, and that lex's human body wouldn't be affected by kryptonite. So using green k on him wouldn't do anything.

Comment

Kryptonite affects Clark because of his alien physiology. Lex still had human physiology.

Which makes Wrath screwed up because Lana got hurt by it. Al/Miles don't give a damn what they're doing. It's the physiology, not the presence of his powers.

Comment

yeah but in every other episode Kryptonite effects someone who is inhabited with powers who isn't kryptonian. eric in leech, eric again in season three, then lana in wrath. If lex's body is super powered then it should have a vulnerabillity to kryptonite. Lex's body had to be altered so it could handle the powers.

Comment

It didn't bother Eric in Leech, but it did when he appeared in season 3.

My point is, Kryptonite should only affect Clark. Period. It's poor researching on the part of Al/Miles to have EVERYONE hurt by it.

Comment

I guess, they should've at least said something about it to explain it. I mean to me it doesn't make sense. His body was altered to be able to handle the powers, the powers were still drawn from the yellow sun(at least i think so) so the radiation of kryptonite would've had to have some effect. It just seems absurd to me. But it's whatever, the seasons long over.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎