No announcement yet.

does it get much better than this?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does it get much better than this?

Got to say I loved this episode, Maya and her brother's story was filled in, which was one of the complaints of few at the start of season 2 how they just 'appeared' and weren't linked to anything.

But yes, now we know how Nathan healed and how Peter lost his memory in the first place. D.L, well...it sucked that he couldn't use his powers fast enough before taking that bullet.

Can't wait for the next episode, spot on is this.

In terms of character plots and what is just truly addictive to watch, Heroes knocks smallville pretty much out of the run. I was a huge smallville fan, but after many years of having a Clark Kent that appears to struggle to count to ten, I just think it's a breath of fresh air to have a show that links its episodes and characters together. Half of what I see on smallville week in/out is totally irrelevant to the actual plot of getting Clark to become superman. They could’ve finished Smallville at season 5 if they didn’t fill it with so much rubbish!!!

Anyway, great episode.

NK.

I was the same. Smallville fanatic. Heroes just does it for me. After 6 seasons of Smallville you'd think he'd fly or go do something interesting. Nooooo he stays on the farm. If you were a super powered teen what would you do? Milk a cow?

I'd Super-Milk it. haha kidding But Heroes has the sense of reality to it that maybe in human evolution this COULD happen.

Comment

Don't forget that Smallville was pretty darn good in its 2nd season. Wait until Heroes gets to season 6 and then we will see if its still so great.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal the Pulse
        I was the same. Smallville fanatic. Heroes just does it for me. After 6 seasons of Smallville you'd think he'd fly or go do something interesting. Nooooo he stays on the farm. If you were a super powered teen what would you do? Milk a cow?

I'd Super-Milk it. haha kidding But Heroes has the sense of reality to it that maybe in human evolution this COULD happen.
        You're forgetting that Clark hasn't managed to fix the tractor, yet. That's why he's still in Smallville. how can be honestly ask his neighbour to look after his farm is his tractor isn't fixed yet?

Comment

Yeah...that damn thing has been broken for forever!

Does Clark even know how to fix it, or does he just fiddle with it in the hopes it may suddenly switch on...and why does he need a tractor anyway?

Comment

^He's still trying to figure out how to fix it. Maybe he set the instruction manual on fire by accident with his heat vision.. He needs to fix the tractor to keep his day busy, otherwise he would finish everything by 7 am and wouldn't know what to do all day.

Comment

Originally posted by GuardianAngel
              ^He's still trying to figure out how to fix it. Maybe he set the instruction manual on fire by accident with his heat vision.. He needs to fix the tractor to keep his day busy, otherwise he would finish everything by 7 am and wouldn't know what to do all day.
              well if he set the instruction manual on fire by accident, that tractor must have turned him on. Certainly think it's time for Clark to leave the farm and fly.

Heroes owns all!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎