No announcement yet.

How did Peter end up in Ireland?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did Peter end up in Ireland?

First he escapes the facility that he was locked up in, which is of course in the US. Next he visits and escapes Nathan's hospital, presumably also in the US. However, when he flees he winds up in the cargo container that the Haitian locks him up in, but according to the season premiere, that cargo container was in Ireland...

So how the hell did Peter manage to run from the US to Ireland with the Haitian on his tail?!

Did you watch the show at all?The Haitian wasnt on his tail, you answered your own question. He was locked up in the exact same cargo container, in the exact same fashion as he was when he was found in Ireland. The haitian locked him there and let the container be hauled away...clearly, being shipped to Ireland.

Comment

pycer is right, but yet it doesn't make much sense. Remember that cargo was supposed to contain Ipods... so didn't anybody check if it had been loaded?

When the Haitian locked Peter up in it, the Ipods hadn't been loaded, so before the container was shiped to Ireland, wasn't someone supposed to open it and fill it with the electronic devices? Hence Peter should have been found before....

Comment

The Haitian took the ipods...he's working for Microsoft!!!

So THAT'S what the company is!

Comment

The container was open, waiting to be filled. The Haitian closed it with Peter inside. The Dockworkers came along, saw it was closed and loaded it up, assuming it was filled.

Simple enough.

Comment

Originally posted by JudasAce
            The container was open, waiting to be filled. The Haitian closed it with Peter inside. The Dockworkers came along, saw it was closed and loaded it up, assuming it was filled.

Simple enough.

So any random guy gets near the docks, starts to close some containers and everyone that works there assume they've been filled and ship them?

Gosh, if the system worked like that commerce would be in real trouble.

Comment

I think it was the Haitian that told the Irish dudes that ipods were in there so they would find Peter

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
                I think it was the Haitian that told the Irish dudes that ipods were in there so they would find Peter
                That's the only explanation that makes more sense to me.

But again, it's another filling one has to do instead of the show, and it really bothers me when these type of lose ends are not tied. Maybe they'll explain it later, but I don't really see that coming, especially if there are only 3 eps. left with so much to say!

Comment

out of all the people why them. by the way i was wondering was the facility in ireland or was peter shipped?

Comment

no the facility was in ny. 2 proofs: a) bob told nathan that the vidoe of peter was taken right there in the same building where they were talking b)adam and peter went to the hospital to help nathan and than they got caught.

Comment

Originally posted by FoxHoundito
                      So any random guy gets near the docks, starts to close some containers and everyone that works there assume they've been filled and ship them?
                      <Haitian closes cargo container>
                      Worker: Let me see your identification.
                      Haitian: You don't need to see my identification.
                      Worker: I don't need to see your identification.
                      Haitian: This isn't the cargo container you're looking for.
                      Worker: This isn't the cargo container I'm looking for.
                      Haitian: I can go about my business.
                      Worker: You can go about your business.
                      Haitian: Move along.
                      Worker: Move along...

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton
                        <Haitian closes cargo container>
                        Worker: Let me see your identification.
                        Haitian: You don't need to see my identification.
                        Worker: I don't need to see your identification.
                        Haitian: This isn't the cargo container you're looking for.
                        Worker: This isn't the cargo container I'm looking for.
                        Haitian: I can go about my business.
                        Worker: You can go about your business.
                        Haitian: Move along.
                        Worker: Move along...

Mello's gonna hate that post...

Comment

That makes sense to me. The Haitian was trying to help Peter so he'd want to get Peter out of there as soon as possible to both save him the pains of starvation and thirst for any longer then he had to endure and if the real owner of the ipods found Peter in there then they would have turned him into the authorites and therefore the company could get their hands on him again. Plus, if Peter was found with memory loss and that nifty necklace then The Haitian would have gotten busted and likely be sharing a cell with Peter.

Comment

Mello's gonna hate that post...
                            Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
                              Indeed.
                              Hey look, I quoted you so you'd be sure who I was referencing

We almost never agree, but I generally find your reactions rather amusing.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎