No announcement yet.

Is it me... or is Adam the good guy?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it me... or is Adam the good guy?

Alright this might sound crazy... but could Adam be the good guy? I don't know if i heard right but it sounds to me like he's been locked up for a long time. Could the really terrible thing that the Elder heroes tried to do was blow up New York City??... And maybe Adam tried to stop them so they locked him away. Now that he's out he is punishing them for using their powers for dark purposes... I dunno, it's a stretch...

/discuss

i like adam, so yes, bob is evil, but i like elle so.... hmmm

Comment

It's actually hard to say.

I think Kensei will want revenge on Hiro...so in a sense, he's a bad guy. But he may not be as bad as the company...or he may be the reason the company was so bad...

It's really hard to say at the moment. Either way he is now, I expect Kensei's redemption will be fulfilled.

After all, it's not like he can die, so what the hell would they do with him otherwise? lol

Comment

Adam is the bad guy

Comment

Hmmm.... I still feel really uneasy about Adam. He'll have to earn my trust.

Comment

I think Adam is good. But Bob is good too (so is The Company). The only problem is they have differing opinions on what should happen.

Comment

Bob said that Adam grew misguided and evil so they locked him up. We saw a bit of Adam's dark side with Hiro and I think that he is manipulating peter as the only way he could get out was Peter.
              Look at Linderman who was Adam's disciple, Linderman was ready to throw lives away so they could 'save' the world. Lord help us when Adam tries to 'save' the world.

Comment

Misguided in The Company's opinion. But Thompson ran it for a very long time. His ideals were so screwed, no wonder they locked up Adam.

Comment

Adam is a twisted kind of good. He probably believes himself to possess a superior morality, with an "ends justify the means" view on things. Linderman was very much like this, and he was Adam's disciple. And Linderman was not a good guy, he was more than willing to kill innocent people to suit his purposes. Adam is probably far worse.

He's Magneto without the magnetism. (Well, similar to Magneto anyway.)

Originally posted by prairiefire
                  Bob said that Adam grew misguided and evil so they locked him up. We saw a bit of Adam's dark side with Hiro and I think that he is manipulating peter as the only way he could get out was Peter.
                  Look at Linderman who was Adam's disciple, Linderman was ready to throw lives away so they could 'save' the world. Lord help us when Adam tries to 'save' the world.
                  Hey you beat me to the punch, I said similar things, lol.

Comment

there isnt a real such thins as absolute good and absolute evil. its all a point of view. i think adam is whatever he thinks he is

ok seriously i think the company is bad news. period i think they need to be shut down permanently.

Comment

With the exception of Sylar, the characters are morally grey. Linderman wanted to blow up New York, but he thought that he was saving the world. Bob has done some pretty horrible things, but for all that his motives remain purely altruistic. So, it's hard to say where Adam stands at this point. Who knows what his agenda really is?

Comment

it's definitely sure that Adam is shady and evil.

he is not trustworthy.

i think jealousness has already caused him become an evil guy.

Comment

I find it so entertaining how people try to decide who is "good" and who is "bad" on this show, when EVERY---SINGLE--CHARACTER has been shown to have BOTH sides of the coin. Well, not Sylar so much (though you could argue in V1 he **wanted** to flip his coin but his mama wouldn't let him). Adam is now 400 years old. It is **ENTIRELY** possible he is right that destroying the company is the right thing to do, that they are trying to control the supers, that they are going to save the world ALL THE WHILE wanting revenge on Hiro who also happens to be a "good" guy in terms of fan sympathies. You can have the same general principles as someone else and STILL hate each other.
                          Also, Peter shouldn't **want** to save the world. He needs history to play out the way it did because if history changes Caitlin is lost in an alternate timeline he won't be able to get back to. Therefore, you have Peter probably helping out a "bad" agenda at some point in the near future.

Comment

Re: Is it me... or is Adam the good guy?

Originally posted by OnlyHax
                            Alright this might sound crazy... but could Adam be the good guy? I don't know if i heard right but it sounds to me like he's been locked up for a long time. Could the really terrible thing that the Elder heroes tried to do was blow up New York City??... And maybe Adam tried to stop them so they locked him away. Now that he's out he is punishing them for using their powers for dark purposes... I dunno, it's a stretch...

/discuss
                            it's not black and white yet, but it appears bob tried to make adam out as evil. I'm just taking the episodes bit by bit because they do tend to have twists.

Comment

Adam is Dr.Evil's EVIL. Just look at his nose. Doesn't it look like the nose of a devil?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎