No Claire

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by samwinchestermustdie
    by the way how can you hate hrg
    Because he's a bad person and an uninteresting character.

Comment

HRG is becoming what Lex should've became on Smallville. Dangerous and very lethal. We might be seeing the creation of a human villain. We have two super villains in Sylar and Adam. Now we need a mean human villain.

Comment

No one knows if Adam is bad. Yet.

Just because he got pissed off at Hiro doesn't mean he's a villain. Just human.

Comment

After you watch episode 11, you will know that he is a villain. His true master plan will be revealed.

Comment

HRG is my hero

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
              I'm tired TIRED TIRED of Claire's cheerleading crap. Also I'm no high schooler and so damn NOT into this high school sh!t.
              I've lost interest in her this season but I do think I understand her better then some of the peeps who tend to absolutely hate her now (I'm not saying that's you). I think much of Claire's destructive behavior has to do with the fact that she KNOWS that HRG is lying to her AGAIN. For example, she doesn't agree to West's scheme to get her on the cheerleading squad until after she talks to HRG and tries to find out where he's at, there's a quick snippet to her face where you can see that she knows he's lying and is ticked. Sadly, she just doesn't realize that he's not working with the company again and is actually doing all this bad stuff to protect her.

To use Smallville terms, it's like she's the Lana of Heroes and HRG is her Clark, well sort of, lol, just not "like that". Claire!Lana get's all pissed off at HRG!Clark's secerts and lies and does and says some pretty beatchy things that from her prespective are totally justifyable. But us, the audience know that from HRG!Clark's perspective he was actually trying to protect her. But thing with Claire!Lana is that West ain't no Lex soooooo.... yeah..... boring.

If they could just bring her back to the Petrelli's somehow, then I think she'd more interesting because there she get's to be a real character and actually do stuff like carry guns and be there to knock out dudes who go nuclear, with HRG, she's just sooooo boring with her little high school dilemas.

Comment

Originally posted by Son of Kal-El20
                After you watch episode 11, you will know that he is a villain. His true master plan will be revealed.

Can we please not post spoilers outside of the clearly labeled spoiler forum? (Sorry for being angry, but I CONSTANTLY- through this forum and offline- unintentionaly get heroes stuff spoiled for me)

Anyway, Claire had evolved at the start of the season, as we saw when she decided to not take the down evil chearleader captain person, but instead to simply lay low, but a new influence changed that- the eternally despised West.

HRG has to be one of the most interesting characters on the show. He's the opposite of Bob- a good guy that does bad things to achieve the greater good.

This episode didn't need to show HRG/Claire's storline. We know that the great HRG got them to California. We don't need to know how. Their's no mystery- no one doubted that he could have managed it easily. We DID need to see why (not how, that was obvious) Pete was mindwiped, Nathan survived, DL died, etc, as there was no obvious path from HTSAEM to 6ML.

Though the lack of Mr. Muggles did drag the episode down quite a bit.......

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
                  Because he's a bad person and an uninteresting character.
                  Really? Well I'll have to politely dissagree. I love HRG and his strange ways of becoming a psycho to protect Claire and his own hide. You just never know what he'll do next. I think Jack Coleman did a great job with the character.

Claire does need to grow up - too bad the writers won't let her - they're keeping her stuck as a rebel daddy's little girl and it's just growing old...... She's got a cool power, the potential to be an interesting character once again - they just need to make it happen.

I'm just tired of whiney blondes being on the show - oh wait, now they have a whiney black/brunette too - geez - can't a girl get a break and have some kinda decent strong female lead? arrrghhh

Comment

Is that Maya? I'd give that girls whinning a break considering her sucking power kills peeps and she has so little control over it. I'd be a whiney mess too! I don't know if I'd cuddle up to some stranger that I met off of the side of the road before siding with my bro tho, even if that stranger was as sexy as Sylar. That's just wrong, especially after all he's done for her.

Comment

"If West gets shot I think that you would hear a unified scream of joy around the whole world lol......."
                      I'm starting to feel a little hostility toward myself. My surname is West.

Comment

Originally posted by Son of Kal-El20
                        Good job genius. Just post a spoiler without caring who sees it.

I don't think Adam is bad. Self-centered, yes. But not bad.

Comment

Mello Penello, what is your account of what constitutes "bad"?

Comment

Adam didn't do anything bad in the past. He was willing to give the swordsmith's daughter and Hiro to Whitebeard for personal gain. He just wanted his cut and was willing to do whatever it took to get it.

That doesn't make him bad, just someone who looks out for no one but himself.

Comment

"he just wanted his cut and was willing to whatever it took to get it". I think that qualifies as bad, as if you're willing to do whatever it takes to advance your gain, than there will be situations in which you will do alot of evil things. Not being bad requires that you hold some factor in your actions other than egoism.

Comment

For Adam to be bad, he would not care about his personal well-being and would have a total disregard for everything.

Since he cared for Yaeko, Hiro (until he betrayed him) and Peter, he isn't a bad person. He just wants to get The Company back to the way it was when it was started.

I mean, shoot, I've pulled a girl's hair for kissing my (now ex-) bf. Of course he was mad at Hiro. I would be too.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎