No announcement yet.

Mama Petrelli Power?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think she has a power...

But what about Kaito? What was his power? And why the hell didn't he use it?

Comment

She's made way too many references to having a power not to. Just last episode, she said that peter might be the most powerful of "us". And when she was talking to claire last season... she def. has a power

Comment

Ma Petrelli is weird...f@cking weird!

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
          Never once was it said everyone in the photo had an ability.
          At one point, one of the characters said that they (the older generation) found others who had powers and they formed the Company.

Comment

No, it was just said they formed it. Not everyone had abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by Hero66
              Never once was it said that everyone in the photo didn't have an ability.
              Is pa patrelli in the photo?

It was stated in the online comics he had no ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshua
                Is pa patrelli in the photo?

It was stated in the online comics he had no ability.
                Aha! I knew not everyone had powers in The Company.

I'm sure someone is going to come after me and say, "But, but, but if Dallas Petrelli and Mrs. Petrelli don't have powers, how do Peter and Nathan?"

Easy. It's called a recessive gene. Not every gene we have is turned on. For instance, hair color. It's controlled by a gene. If it's turned on, it's a color. If it's not turned on, you're blonde.

It's the same thing. Either Mr. or Mrs. Petrelli have the gene, but it isn't one of the active, dominant genes.

The gene was passed on to Peter and Nathan, where the gene is dominant.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy G.
                  I think it's possibly the power of persuasion by touch.
                  Much like Eden's was persuasion by voice.
                  That's exactly what I thought. On the olther hand it's not the first time that two people share the same power: West can fly, the same as Nathan. Claire can self-heal, as can Adam.
                  Actually Claire's power is rather creepy if you think about it. Adam didn't age one day since his power manifested in 1671. Because he can heal, his cells regenerate continuously and he doesn't age. So.... Claire will be 16 for the rest of her life! I wonder how Mr Bennet is going to explain that to his neighbours. His family will probably have to move every two years and he'll have to fake Claire's ID..!

Comment

Forget Mr. Bennet...

How is the show going to explain it when Claire is older in the show? Pretty certain she can't actually stay 16 forever...

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                      Forget Mr. Bennet...

How is the show going to explain it when Claire is older in the show? Pretty certain she can't actually stay 16 forever...
                      This has been a problem for sci fi shows/ movies since the beggining of time basically. Highlander, Star Trek, Angel...all of them ran into this issue and not a one came up with a believable solution...other than lots and lots and lots of makeup.

Comment

Recasting every two years or so? lol...

They don't even have the option of killing her off...

Comment

Or they could say Claires power doesn't gain the strength of anti-aging until she reachers a prime age which Adam is at in his life.

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                            Forget Mr. Bennet...

Are you kidding me?..... Suspend your disbelief. They won't explain it. She will either be killed off, or they just wont explain it.

If they do explain it, it will be in the form of her losing the abilities.

Comment

Even if she dies in an explosion, she'll be back in season 402

Comment

Peters and nathans mum 100 percent has a power it is just yet to be revealed .. as when she is talkin to peter in episode 7 .. she says " you are the most powerful of us all " kinda a dead give away right there .

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎