No announcement yet.

About DL's Death .....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kazek
    You know what's weird is that there was no major reason for that guy to come up to DL and shoot him moreover in the open. Since when do you kill somebody for taking a girl you barely even know. All DL did was hit the punk once and that was it.
    It wasn't that bad. Very unrealistic.
    In a world ruled by reasonable folks perhaps. Senseless violence happens every day.

Comment

It was just a cheap death (repetitive too considering he was shot before but lived). So cheap in fact that part of me doubts he's actually dead. Maybe his death was faked, and that dude in the club was in on it? It just seemed really off for that guy to shoot a stranger dead over one altercation over a girl he just met, just as Kazek said above.

And again, what makes this being DL's death cheap is the fact that with his power he can avoid such attacks (when he sees it coming). Surprise attacks/cheap shots from nothing characters is no way to end a main character, especially one with a power as cool as DL's (granted the power still lives on in Peter, but still). Again, this all makes me doubt he's truly gone.

Personally I've always envisioned a far more noble end for DL....he falls asleep in the bathtub, and when he wakes up he's a permanent part of the toilet. And THEN he dies. (DL: "Micah, whatever you do, DON'T flush...uhhhh..." lol)

Another cool DL death would be during a bad dream. He phases in his sleep, falls down through his bed and wakes up somewhere deep in the earth's core. And then he dies. heh
      Last edited by Xanderman; 11-17-2007, 03:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎