No announcement yet.

Groan.....another Personality

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groan.....another Personality

Anyone tired of Niki having so many personalities? She gets rid of one and she gets another one.

Well, people with multiple personalities normally have more than one.

Comment

maybe nikkis power to have multiple personalties? lol

Comment

lol maybe.

I thought she just had the one..... it just kinda feels like Claire's story - stuck in repeat from last season......

Comment

but it explains why Niki is seeking treatment for multiple personalities.

Comment

I thought she was looking for treatment for her super strength. Since the two seemed to be linked together - I guess she could be looking for any help at all.

Comment

That was what i thought originally too, but then when they were treating her Bob had a line talking about her multiple personalities, which at the time threw me for a loop because I thought she got rid of Jessica during the S1 finale.

And we know what it took her four months to get this treatment. So I think her multiple personality issues will be gone now...especially since shot herself up with the virus.

Comment

Originally posted by ajac
                maybe nikkis power to have multiple personalties? lol
                Did you miss the scene where Bob said it's the brain's way of dealing with the abilities manifesting themselves?

Niki is essentially Phoenix.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
                  Niki is essentially Phoenix.
                  Not really - but ok... if that works for you. Phoenix is way cooler and it was the force that was driving her mad - not the same thing as Niki imo.

Comment

Season 3 cast will be Nikki........all by herself...erm...inner crew, I mean...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                      Not really - but ok... if that works for you. Phoenix is way cooler and it was the force that was driving her mad - not the same thing as Niki imo.
                      The point is, Jean Gray couldn't always control Phoenix's abilities. Sometimes she could, sometimes she couldn't. Normally Jean went away and Phoenix came out and raised hell. Phoenix was a separate personality from Jean Gray.

Comment

I'm afraiding that her path will lead down to either acoholism or suicide, which makes me sad...

But I am sick of another personality. I hope this one 'refrains' because I think Nikki needs a bigger storyline then that one- it led her ALL last year. She needs to interact with other characters, I think that all the characters need to bump into each other more.

Comment

Eh.

Suicide would at least end the annoyance of watching her. Alcoholism would just make her story more annoying.

DL got shot for like the third or fourth time tonight...that's just messed up.

Comment

"Britney Spears" will be Nikki 's 3rd split personality for next episode. Then followed by Lindsay Lohan, Rosie O'Donnel, and then female version of Michael Jackson.

Comment

By the time they get to him, Michael Jackson will have already made himself female.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎