No announcement yet.

Peter+hatian Powers=?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter+hatian Powers=?

So peter wtih hatian powers could mean he could not gain anymore powers in theory becasue he is always surpressing? I wonde if he can turn that power on and off like a light switch

Since Peter's ability is to get powers from those around him, if the Haitian is in proximity and cancels it out, then obviously Peter wouldn't have it because his power doesn't work to take it.

Comment

But how far does the hatian powers work whats the distance? Also does he turn it on and off? If he does peter has his chance to get it. I am thinking to deep I know just be intresting if peter had it.

Comment

Elle used her power on Peter with the Haitian present, so clearly his power is selective.

Comment

So how did Peter stop a tase and fly off with Clyde on the roof last year?

Comment

The haitain was caught off guard at the time, plus they were invisible.

Comment

well i duno, the hatain works with the petrellis, something mrs petrelli did when he was youngs so. ne I dont think ever intends on capturing a petrelli. when he and hrg went after nathan in season 1, he let nathan fly away. his powers are selective, but, he never intends on capturing any of the petrellis. PLUS remember he brought claire to mrs. petrelli? he has an alliance with them

Comment

The haitian has the ability to turn it on and off ,because early in season one when H.G and the Haitian were chasing Nathan, Nathan could still fly off even though the haitian was only a few feet away from him.

Comment

Hiatian was also one of the people capable of stopping Sylar, so he must be powerful enough to stop everyone except CLair and Adam.

Comment

No, he would stop them, too. If the Haitian was near Adam and activated his power, Adam could be killed. And so could Claire.

Comment

What I want to know is: Could Peter cancel the Haitian's canceling? O_o

Comment

Originally posted by Another-One
                        What I want to know is: Could Peter cancel the Haitian's canceling? O_o
                        Dude, that would be like crossing the streams from Ghostbusters...all reality would just go boom.

Comment

ROFL, my head went boom.

The only way Peter could get his powers is if he killed him and used Sylar's powers to see how he worked...

...I think....

Comment

I think it is really only the matter of proximity. How far does a person need to be for Peter to absorb their ability and how far does the Haitian need to be to supress a person's power, and if it is indeed selective then it is very possible Peter got it on the roof when they attacked him with the taser.

Comment

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                              ROFL, my head went boom.

The only way Peter could get his powers is if he killed him and used Sylar's powers to see how he worked...

...I think....
                              Nah, i think he gets em just like he gets all his other, but maybe only when the Haitian isnt using his powers to cancel Peters, which i think happened in S1, so he should have them...I think

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎