Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smallville DVD/Blu-ray Discussion (All Seasons)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish Tom had done more commentaries or any for the season 3 set.. the only lacking in the season 2 set was from KK.. but, it's still nice to have more cast members doing them.

I'd preorder if I knew for certain that it would arrive at my house on THE release day.. it suck having to wait a few days more..
    Last edited by crush41gb; 08-29-2004, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Amazon is hit or miss... sometimes they even arrive BEFORE the release date, sometimes a few days later.

I'd really appreciate it if you ordered via Amazon though... and it is usually cheaper, free shipping, and no sales tax!

Comment

Yeah, Amazon usually does very well. Most of my preorders from them have arrived on or before the release.

Comment

Thanks for the thoughts.. I ordered the second season through the site.. then picked it up the day of and had to cancel because it hadn't shipped yet. I want to help the site all I can.. I just can't stand waiting.. plus, I'm picky about the packaging.. I make sure I find the best one and take care of it..

Comment

I would love to support this site, but when it comes to Smallville dvd's...I cant wait. Walmart is my spot at midnight on the release date.

Comment

me too, and is it my color bindness or is the dvd set color purple looking. it would fit Lex on the cover since his color is purple and black.

Comment

* looks at new cover for Season 3 dvd *

I prefer the old cover.

Comment

me too

is it my color blindness or is the color box set look purple this time? not joking i have a problem w/ purple and green sometimes

Comment

It's purple. I figured the would have gone with red this time.

Comment

okay because on other site i saw it w/ reddish orange color. thanks, Fenice my eyes thank you

Comment

No problemo, Summers' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenice
                          No problemo, Summers' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by ImzadiJedi
                            Let's start a countdown of the release of season 3 on dvd! Can we do that?
                            Ok.

77 days.

Comment

so cool to have SV season three and buffy's last season come out on dvd . its like a early christmas present .

Comment

Originally posted by Summers
                                so cool to have SV season three and buffy's last season come out on dvd . its like a early christmas present .
                                Definately. I know I wont get much studying done that week.
                                First thing I'll do is see the commentaries which are like 10 in total. Actually the first thing I'll do is that I'll check BtVS for the hidden egg. Oh and the Season overview. I love those. Then I'll see some episodes with commentaries.

One problem with the SMV set is that there arent any Tom commentaries. I hope he plans on doing some for the season 4 dvd set.
                                Last edited by Fenice; 08-30-2004, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎