Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smallville DVD/Blu-ray Discussion (All Seasons)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how I feel about the new cover. I am not a big fan of the color. Should have went with green, and I think they should have stuck with Tom, or maybe just Tom and Lex . . . no Lana! Seriously, what were they thinkin?

Comment

Originally posted by DarkClone
      I don't know how I feel about the new cover. I am not a big fan of the color. Should have went with green, and I think they should have stuck with Tom, or maybe just Tom and Lex . . . no Lana! Seriously, what were they thinkin?
      Ditto.

and right, now I remember the first non-official cover was green. They should have gone with that.

Comment

I like the green in the background over the farm . The purple is ok but green would've been fine. Its cool how Lex , clark, and lana are on the cover . I have no problem with lana.

Comment

I think the new cover looks sooo good. It's not quite as good with the season one cover, which i dont really think they'll ever top, but i still think its really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenice
            Definately. I know I wont get much studying done that week.
            First thing I'll do is see the commentaries which are like 10 in total. Actually the first thing I'll do is that I'll check BtVS for the hidden egg. Oh and the Season overview. I love those. Then I'll see some episodes with commentaries.

One problem with the SMV set is that there arent any Tom commentaries. I hope he plans on doing some for the season 4 dvd set.
            i know about two weeks later finals hit for me . like you i'll watch the btvs first, and then go to SV. but they both have outtake reels .....i love the bloopers. i wonder which episodes were goofed up. i think btvs and sv fans are so lucky that we get so many special features, and we are kinda spoiled when it comes to dvds. Dawson's Creek barely had any special features .

Comment

I like the new cover too. The big three are on it. Good idea. Although the show is really about Clark Kent...

Comment

I think the new cover is crap. I hate it. I thought it looked brilliant when it was just Tom on it.

Comment

Exactly, the unofficial one with Clark on Red-K with the green color scheme was amazing!! They should have done that one. I guess I don't mind the purple that much, but Season 3 focused on Clex, not Clana!! Man, oh well, I still pre-ordered it.

Comment

I too, like the other cover better (Clark looked awesome) and would have prefered that one, but I'm okay with this new one though.

Comment

Wha! Wha! Wha!

Comment

Deleted scenes from "Exile," "Slumber," "Shattered," "Velocity," "Obsession," "Resurrection," "Crisis," "Memoria," "Talisman," and "Forsaken

I was hoping to see Pete in deleted scene in Phoenix

Comment

yea, deleted scenes from Exile , Memoria, and Shattered

Comment

They should have put a little extra Pete in the special features and extras, since he is "gone' as a main character now.

Comment

Pete is gone! Oh no. Are you sure? Who will be Clark's best friend that he can confide in? Pete, besides his folks, was the only one who knew his secret... Does that mean that someone else will learn his secret? Or will he just be on his own about his secret now? Boy, questions, questions, questions?

Comment

Well, I don't think this is supposed to be in this section, but Pete left in the second to last episode of Season 3, he couldn't handle knowing Clark's secret and being near him, it was too dangerous(an FBI agent nearly killed him trying to find out about Clark) . . .

And now . . . Back to the Season 3 DVD

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎