Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smallville DVD/Blu-ray Discussion (All Seasons)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smallville DVD/Blu-ray Discussion (All Seasons)

Please discuss the Smallville DVDs for all seasons in this thread.

The links to the "season" DVD threads are below. Please check the appropriate thread to see if your question has already been answered.: Previous season links are no longer available.
    Season One
    0%
    Season Two
    0%
    Season Three
    0%
    Season Four
    0%
    Season Five
    0%
    Season Six
    0%
    Season Seven
    0%
    Season Eight
    0%
    Season Nine
    0%

Okay, just wondering but is there any Region 2 copies of the single dvds available? You know the ones where 'Pilot' & 'Metamorphosis' was released as a feature-length and the 'For your Recommendation' dvds too?? Id love Region 2 copies of them. And has the original version of 'Pilot' ever been released on DVD? (You know the one that had Cynthia Ettinger(or whatever her name was) as Martha? That would of being a cool feature on Season 1 dvd with Commentary from the producers as to why they recast etc. . .

Comment

Are ther any easter eggs on any of the Season dvds?

Just a question to see if theres anything I missed while watching both seasons.

Comment

What are easter eggs?

Comment

you know hidden dvd links that take you to special features

Comment

Smallville Season 3 DVD Official date?

Does anybody knows when is it going to be realised on DVD
            season 3 of Smallville?I heard that the studio plans to realise it in September,but I am not so sure about that.

September is when Season 4 begins,and it would be a great time to realise the season 3 DVD.So,any official word yet on this expected DVD?

Comment

Not sure if they have an official release date yet. As soon as Craig knows it will be posted up on the main site.

Comment

If it's september they would have said a date by now.

Comment

probably... hopefully it will out in time for the holidays.

Comment

Wasn't it already confirmed for November?

Comment

I couldn't figure out what thread to put this in, and so if this is wrong, please forgive me. I am very confused.

I just got the season 2 DVD. I can not find on any of the DVD's, the deleted scenes for "Heat" and "Duplicity". I am not sure if they are missing or i just haven't been capable of finding them.

It would be helpful to know where they are, on what disk, and if anyone has found this problem.

Comment

All the deleted scenes are on their episode's disc. In this case Disc #1. Click on features. Since there are a lot of features on the disc there is a little arrow at the bottom which will take you to the deleted scenes.

Comment

Thank you

Comment

I'm one those foolish people who missed getting into Smallville on the ground floor, and I've been playing catch-up with the DVD sets for the past week. My job never left me with time to watch TV, but now that I set my own hours I'll be able to watch it this fall, and I'd really like to get into Season 4 having seen Season 3. Since it doesn't looks like the DVD set will be released in time, I'm in the boat with those hoping some of you wiser people who did get into it sooner had the foresight to tape it. Please PM me if any of you can help me out. Thanks!

Comment

hey i gotta question...assuming that you have the smallville dvds..for the second season, there are 2 discs that have 2 commentaries. is there a way to get to the second one with tom welling? it says that there are two commentaries, but only gives you the option of the first. please email back!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎