Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the evil Lana apologize with Lois?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Lana should apologize, though like most I don't think we will actually see that. It will be implied most likely that a nice Lana would naturally do that.

But the damage to the image of Lois is done anyway. I am really not happy with the way Lois is portrayed and treated in SV. How can one imagine Clark ever to fall in love with a woman that is being pushed around like that? I always thought that Clark was supposed to have a lot of respect for Lois and that he admired her for her work ethic and her courage ...

I understand that SV do things differently, and the way things are going it would actually make more sense for Clana to end up together because I just cannot imagine such a switch in Clark's feelings. But then again, I never understood Lana's switch from Clark to Lex to Clark (to Lex?) ...

Comment

Yes , Lana is hated by most of people, (as the poll she leads of "the most hated citizen of Smallville") I donīt know what producers wnat that Lois follows her example of dating with bad guys and dating her boss, but itīs not Loisīs fault
      But I agree that producers srewed again with making Lois dated Grant., she deserves something much better.

Comment

Originally posted by martha56
        I think Lana should apologize, though like most I don't think we will actually see that. It will be implied most likely that a nice Lana would naturally do that.

But the damage to the image of Lois is done anyway. I am really not happy with the way Lois is portrayed and treated in SV. How can one imagine Clark ever to fall in love with a woman that is being pushed around like that? I always thought that Clark was supposed to have a lot of respect for Lois and that he admired her for her work ethic and her courage ...

I understand that SV do things differently, and the way things are going it would actually make more sense for Clana to end up together because I just cannot imagine such a switch in Clark's feelings.
        Well, I don't necessarily think that Lana kicking Lois was an indication that Lois is a wimp. Lana had super-strength & Lois got the full effect and landed in the hospital because of it.

When she met Clark at the hospital, she was clearly ticked off at Lana but once Chloe blamed it on the meteor rock, she calmed down. And of course she would -- she herself has been affected by the rock and seen Lana, Clark, Lex, and Chloe all effected. When she was on Red-K lipstick, she pushed Chloe away when Chloe tried to get too close to her. So why would she go after Lana because of this?

Regarding her work ethic -- the girl sneaked out of the hospital to track down the story that Lana was talking about even though her editor told her not to... that seems like work ethic to me. Also, the fact that she's going after the Luthors seems like courage to me.

And regarding Clark's feelings switching from Lana to Lois... well... clearly I'm biased, but I can easily see it happening. If you need to some help figuring how it can happen, though, can I direct you to the Clois fan fiction section?

Comment

Lana should definitely apologize to Lois, but we all know it won't happen.

Comment

I doubt we'll see an apology.

Lana: "Lois - about that- *Gesturs to Lois' shoulder* I just wanted to say how sorry I was.
            Lois: Yes, you seemed sorry when you were going Dominatrix on my boss and then went full on Matrix on me.

Theres no way to write it that won't end up in a cat fight- in words or actual hair pulling.

*Sulks* I want to see Lois 'Army Brat' kick Lana squarely in her Pretty Pink Princess face, but it will never happen.

Comment

If Lana was anywhere near remorseful, you'd think she'd be to ashamed to even show her face at the Daily Planet, or to Lois. But she is so brazen and self-righteous, that she probably will, expecting everyone to feel sorry for her little mishap when she makes her apologies.

Comment

Lois's lines are fantastic sometimes...what did she say when Lana showed up at the Daily Planet? Something like "Are they holding Joan Jett auditions?"

The ending of this episode was very interesting. I wonder if they'll touch more on that in Blue at all.

Comment

Lana owes nobody nothing, apparently WE all owe her. LOL

Comment

She knocked Lois through a glass window!!!! She definitely deserves an apology. Lana should count herself lucky, anyone else woulda sued.

Comment

Lana will not apologize. She will blame everything on everyone else Her parents death, Clark, Lex, Lionel, etc.

The woman has never taken responsibility for the 'evil' she has done. It is always someone else's fault.

Comment

Absolutely there should have been an apology. In a fair fight, Ms Lane would almost certainly rise above all the Chun Li bulls**t and send the self-righteous one back to school.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎