Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why did lois go to Smallville medical?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did lois go to Smallville medical?

So we all saw Lois got the crap kicked out of her by Lana. But why did Lois go to Smallville medical center instead of Metropolis General? After all it would have taken Lois about 2 hours to travel to Smallville, as apose to the 10 minute drive from the Daily Planet to MG
    Any thoughts?

my thought is that Lana is an evil b**ch for harming Lois, she didnīt has the fault of lanaīs crazyness, has lana apologized to her already?

Comment

I'm sorry for this repost for this thread guys lol, didn't think it worked at first.

Comment

Maybe Lana knocked lois more stupid than she already is, but even if that were so, that wouldn't excuse Grant for not pointing her in the right direction. So maybe lois is as poor with directions as she is at spelling, dealing with adults, luv and ClarkMan.

Comment

Wow! I didnt even notice that she was at Smallville Medical. Thats right why is she there and not Metropolis General? That was weird. Even Chloe was there with her. What was that all about?
          Did the the directors/editors get confused?

Comment

No, they simply don't think that anyone will notice. I guess they should be more carefull next time.

Comment

Im so pleased someone else noticed this. I notced it striaght away. Thats completly stupid having her go all that way, i mean howd she get there?? drive??
              Another thing on the same line is Chloe living in Smallville still yet working in Metropolis, whats that all about?? Imaine it, shes got to be at work for 9 say, technically she has to set off at 6 at the latest to get there! haha,
              unless Clark gives her a lift haha!

Comment

Because they have that set built?

Comment

Originally posted by dokken-fan
                  No, they simply don't think that anyone will notice. I guess they should be more carefull next time.
                  More like they don't care if we notice. They'll do it again. They've done it before. When Lana got shot at the Daily Planet, she was in Smallville Medical.

It's cheap production. But they don't care.

Comment

They did it before? Wow, they really don't care.

Comment

I am probably reading way too much into this, but here it goes. On Dark Thursday, Metropolis General was somehow destroyed. And considering how large it would be, the reconstruction of it is not yet completed. And so, all of the injured people, sick people, etc. have to go to different hospitals until MG is rebuilt. That would make the whole trip to Smallville Medical a bit more believable and necessary. Not to mention, Lois, Chloe, etc. are probably already registered there and would not have to worry about paperwork.

Comment

She went to SMC because that's the only one you can ride down in the elevator and walk out of in a hospital gown with your ass showing, don't pay the bill, and no one will stop you. Of course, with the number of times she gets knocked around, she's probably running a tab!

Comment

Originally posted by TheLightOfKrypton
                          I am probably reading way too much into this, but here it goes. On Dark Thursday, Metropolis General was somehow destroyed. And considering how large it would be, the reconstruction of it is not yet completed. And so, all of the injured people, sick people, etc. have to go to different hospitals until MG is rebuilt. That would make the whole trip to Smallville Medical a bit more believable and necessary. Not to mention, Lois, Chloe, etc. are probably already registered there and would not have to worry about paperwork.
                          Man I never would've thought of that, but that definitely could be a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
                            More like they don't care if we notice. They'll do it again. They've done it before. When Lana got shot at the Daily Planet, she was in Smallville Medical.

It's cheap production. But they don't care.
                            And when Lois was hurt by Green Arrow in Rage they were in Oliver's apartment on Metropolis and she was attended on SMC

Comment

Originally posted by Humdinger
                              She went to SMC because that's the only one you can ride down in the elevator and walk out of in a hospital gown with your ass showing, don't pay the bill, and no one will stop you. Of course, with the number of times she gets knocked around, she's probably running a tab!
                              Only on TV

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎