Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brother's Bond

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's kind of hard not to like him a little just for the fact that he has sacrificed his own safety to help the brothers.

I still don't want him to be a big part of their story, but it is hard to hate him when we found out what he brought on himself by busting out Dean.

Comment

Ok I'm really happy that they 'were back' at the end. They didn't really have to say anything, but Sam helping him kill Ruby just totally PROVES it!

Ah I love this show!

Comment

I loved that in the last shot they were gripping/holding on to each other, both physically and (hopefully intended) metaphorically!

Comment

At the beginning of the ep i thought it was going to be a kain/able thing kain killing able thus damning humanity. But im glad they reconciled there differences

Comment

Im happy they overcame both sides pulling them apart and im also glad Cas took Deans side! at the end when Sam said sorry to Dean was a good moment

Comment

I am so, so happy that Kripke brought the boys back together. I may not have to find that shotgun with rock salt after all....

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                I am so, so happy that Kripke brought the boys back together. I may not have to find that shotgun with rock salt after all....
                Keep it handy....it's a safe bet Kripke isn't done toying with our emotions just yet We may need it in the future.

Comment

Its a fact you will need it in the future lol

Comment

For sure happy! I love the Winchester brothers - the show wouldn't be the same if they weren't together! Next season, Sammy will feel terrible about breaking the last seal, and Dean will tell him he's not any better because he broke the first seal (I don't think that he's told Sammy that yet, has he?). And they will bond about how they got hoodwinked by the demons, and vow to kick Lucifer's butt TOGETHER!!! And to never doubt each other again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
                      Keep it handy....it's a safe bet Kripke isn't done toying with our emotions just yet We may need it in the future.
                      Oh I will! Never know when that man is going to pull something....

I hate to go all Harry Potter fangirl but to quote "Mad Eye" Moody: "CONSTANT VIGILANCE!"

Just when you get rid of Jo along comes Ruby and Bela....

Comment

I LOVED the ending scene.
                        Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
                        I hate to go all Harry Potter fangirl but to quote "Mad Eye" Moody: "CONSTANT VIGILANCE!"

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎