Sexiest Scene

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cl4rk_K3nt
    What about Maxima?
    Yeah, Muh-muh-muh-MMmmmaxima! She even slipped Jimmy Olsen some tongue, for cryin' out loud . And her 'soulmate' routine with Clark in the DP elevator: legs-pectacular!!! Lois? Heck, I bet he even forgot about Lana after that!

The Alicia scenes and the Lex 'n Lana scene in Fracture would have been up there -- but Maxima defined gettin' busy in her ep.

Legs to Almerac for the gold medal.

Comment

• I voted for the lapdance in Exposed! Too bad there aren't other options like Clois in Crimson, or the scene with Clois in Ambush...either way I have to say I loved Clark's reaction after Lois stands up from his lap. I think he was trying to calm Clark jr. down!

Yeahhh...sooo...ummm...wow! Ambush...

Comment

• For Sexiest scene I have to go with the elevator scene in Season 8's episode Instinct, where Clark is making out with sexy alien Maxima ... Maxima has Clark's shirt open when the elevator door opens and Clark looks up to see Lois blinking in astonishment. Clark tries to explain (as if he could) to Lois who angrily explains how she really doesn't care, protesting way too much, giving Clark one of his many 'Wha?' moments.
        Gotta love those sexy aliens. #:^)

Comment

• I think the sexiest scene was the first episode Alicia Baker was in. She appears in Clark's bedroom at night and is on top of him. I remember thinking "I love this show!" My heart was hammering against my chest and was wondering just how far they were going to go with this scene.

I do have to say that when Clark ripped Chloe's shirt open to plunge the needle into her heart that was pretty sexy too.

Comment

• the sexiest scene in the shows history is alicia in clarks bedroom, there was no redk, no one was hypnotized or people pretending to be stripers (i like lois and i know she is sexy but i dont think the scene was hot, it wasnt a lap dance she just sits on clarks lap, she doesnt dance on his lap)... back to the topic, she is in his bedroom with almost no clothes on her they are kissing like really kissing and... bamm jonathan comes to check on clark. i believe that without that interruption clark and alicia would have done it

Comment

• Originally posted by readhead
              the sexiest scene in the shows history is alicia in clarks bedroom, there was no redk, no one was hypnotized or people pretending to be stripers (i like lois and i know she is sexy but i dont think the scene was hot, it wasnt a lap dance she just sits on clarks lap, she doesnt dance on his lap)... back to the topic, she is in his bedroom with almost no clothes on her they are kissing like really kissing and... bamm jonathan comes to check on clark. i believe that without that interruption clark and alicia would have done it
              So agree!

Comment

• Yeah the Alicia scenes were pretty damn sexy, particularly that bedroom scene in Obsession lol. Man I remember going crazy when that was happening!

Comment

• Wish that scene could have gone on longer.

Comment

• Pretty much the only time I've ever hated Jonathan.

Comment

• 1-Lois and clark in ambush, that was just hot hot hot.

2- Lois and oliver in hydro, that yoga session was just ooh la la.

Comment

• I vote Clois in Ambush. Aruff! Up against the door and taking your shirt off Clark. Hottie McHottie!

Why do parents always interrupt these things

Comment

• I do believe that is a job requirement in the parental unit handbook.

Comment

• Yup, Clark and Lois at the beginning of Ambush. She's wearing the football jersey, giving it the 'come hither' and talking about round 2 on the porch swing. Well, you've got to oblige haven't you! Shame daddy and sis turned up.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎