No announcement yet.

What did you love about "Wrath"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for everything except,

-Chloe unplugged Lana's creepy Batcave and put her on notice.
    -Well, it at least it wasn't Promise...
    -The kiss between Lex and Lana. Lexana lives!

Comment

I chose all the options except for "Lana verbalizes what we've all been thinking for years: Why the hell hasn't Clark done anything about Lex?" It just didn't sound right coming from her.

redraven TW looks so mischievous in your avi, reminds me of a naughty little boy about to get into trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by chlo-el
        I loved this ep. The Lana blinders are off. Excuse me why I do a little happy dance. I actaully loved the end Clana loft scene. So awesome!
        Yes it was, however, this was my second favorate scene, the first one being Chloe/Lana at the end and that very dangerous eye Lana gave when Chloe said she could unknowingly hurt Clark.

Comment

Only reason of ass kicking was due to powers.

Comment

Even Lana recognizes her own faults.
            Never thought that what I have been saying since I started watching this show about Lana/Clana would come out of Lana's mouth I'm still in shock...

The interactions between Lois and Grant were cute, including the kiss.
            I would agree except for the end... I didn't like the kiss, I liked the hotdog and the elevator scene but the kiss was... either too much too soon or just wrong in general. I'm not sure which one.

Chloe unplugged Lana's creepy Batcave and put her on notice.
            I loved Chloe in that scene. Gold Star to Chloe for being the first member of the I <3 Lana team to see the light. Now I hope she can stick to it, and Clark can truely join her.

Well, it at least it wasn't Promise...
            Aint that the truth! I personally use an episode of Charmed as a mark for 1 on my scale of bad so I think I've got my expectations low enough to enjoy a lot of crap.

Comment

yeah right the best part was when Lois and Clark got knocked the **** out by Lana

Comment

My favourite was the Clana power - sexscene!!!!
                And also the morning after that as Chloe find out why Smallville had little Earthquakes!!!!
                But as Lana smashed Lex - oh that was great too!!!!
                Hmmm... and also Losi and her editor!!!!

But my favourite of all these things is still the Clana sex scene!!!!!

Comment

Wow, there's so much about the ep. It started out a bit silly, and I thought the Clana sex was a bit over the top...and more than a little awkward for Chloe to learn about. Other than that, dang, leather, evil Lanajett is great (and all of her ranting to Clark about having never done anything to stop Lex was so right on....let's face it, she was going to KILL Lex with no reservations). Lois' thing with Grant was stupid from a professional point of view, and the point is driven home even harder as he's making small talk with her as the hard drive is being deleted...what a Lex-controlled thug!.

Many are talking about Chloe's hair...you know, only Chloe gets that kind of mention over the seasons...we notice so much about her, and the style changes, etc (the Yaris was dumb....cheap product placement....she's more at home with the orange New Beetle ragtop!). Gee, Lionel has gone from long hair to shaved to moderate length...yeah, OK, but purr-kitten Chloe is reason for living

Anyway, great ep as we bring up more and more developments, well worth having watched a second time, and likely to be many more than that

Comment

Originally posted by xaosthry
                    Lois line to Lana about Joan Jett cracked me up. That had to be the best line of the episode.
                    Yes! Lois cracks me up hahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by Nospam
                      Don't forget Chloe's new hair cut. It looks much better on her.
                      To be honest did not notice ...the only thing I did notice was Lois hair look very blonde in the beginning than it went kind of darker

Comment

I loved Chloe's confrontation with Lana and the coming return of Brainiac. Otherwise this episode was a waste of time.

Comment

I'd say the only thing I liked from this episode was Chloe letting Lana know that she'll kick her ass if mess with Clark

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎