Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has CLANA lost their chemistry

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clana lost any chemistry they had a looooooong time ago. Like back in season 2. I honestly haven't seen any real chemistry between them since season 2.

Ginnyfan got it right: all Clark and Lana do is just make moony eyes at each other and that does not equal chemistry

Comment

Okay I will go out on a limb and say I thought they had some chemistry back in the day like for example in Red their 2nd on screen kiss the look on her face was well she looked like she liked that kiss...alot and Relic was another one in the barn scene I thought they had alot of chemistry in that one too...but Wrath was a huge let down from their previous on screen make out sessions ..Their kisses were like pecks and to go back to when Lana came back to life that scene was pretty lifeless too...I mean the supposed love of your like comes back and you give her an awkward hug ???

Comment

You are RIGHT Chris....I thought so too ..that they had chemistry at the beginning..but in epis like wrath and when she first came back from "the dead" ...again the emotion was lacking some..
        Last edited by WELLINGWIFE#2; 11-09-2007, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Odysseus
          Clana lost any chemistry they had a looooooong time ago. Like back in season 2. I honestly haven't seen any real chemistry between them since season 2.
          Well, I say since the oak tree. Since then, it's been totally absent and completely unbearable.

Comment

I've wondered about Tom and Kristin becoming bored with their characters since they've done them so long..on Kristin's side I've seen more indication of this then Tom's but then again he hasn't been on screen as much either

Comment

Well, that's just because TW isn't a good actor. If I were either of them, I would have not gone on with the Clana crap after a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan
                For me Clana chemistry was always a rare thing. Two gorgeous people gazing into one another's eyes does not wonderful chemistry make.
                I agree on that. But some people like this kind of formula for romance, where two people are constantly gazing at each other. I personally don’t care for this kind of formula and find it boring. But this formula sells a lot of books and television shows. I also find it so unreal, even though it does happen in real life but those couples are usually very annoying and only thinking of each other and no one else.

Comment

I don't think it's fair to say Tom is not a good actor....I think the lack of chemistry coul dbe due to the fact that yes they have had to play the same type of role for 7 years...not even that ..maybe that's what the writers are aiming for ..who knows..maybe they want the chemistry to dwindle down beaucse they are getting to the end of Clana...all things come to an end.

Comment

I think we can say Tom isn't a good actor, because in any of his other endeavors, he still wasn't a good actor. His best parts in any role he's been in, have been on the outtake reels, where he is just being himself, and joking with the rest of the cast and crew.

Comment

My darling NaughtyWelling, while we may agree that Clark has buns of steel and chest of stone, curly waves that flutter in the wind, sensual lips that have a hint of pink, eyes the colour of...wait where was I?..hmmm oh yes! while we may love our naughty Tom - I have to say I think the chemistery is still there, maybe not as hot as in season2 but certainly there - to me it's become more playful and mature but still apparant. But thats just me

Loving the avie btw

Comment

They can't lose something they never had...

Comment

I like Tom Welling but I dont think he is that good of an actor, this became painfully apparent to me in the scene where they both were suffering from Kryptonite and were still having a conversation. KK/Lana had so much passion and anger in her words and Tom's lines just came out flat it was almost painful to watch. I am not an avid watcher of this show there are alot of seasons I missed but this time around there is definitely no chemistry the characters seem bored with each other and so do the actors. I will give them one accomplishment they have more chemistry than Kate and Brandon did in SR

Comment

Originally posted by Dew_drops
                            My darling NaughtyWelling, while we may agree that Clark has buns of steel and chest of stone, curly waves that flutter in the wind, sensual lips that have a hint of pink, eyes the colour of...wait where was I?..hmmm oh yes! while we may love our naughty Tom - I have to say I think the chemistery is still there, maybe not as hot as in season2 but certainly there - to me it's become more playful and mature but still apparant. But thats just me

Loving the avie btw
                            My darling Dewnaughty.....why you little $*** ^#&@ how dare you not agree with my views just kidding ..I totally respect your opinion...just like you respect mine..

im sure there will never be a total concensus when it comes to this subject and that is cool with me..it makes for more interesting posts ..and hey at least we agree on the really good points ..like his buns , lips, eyes, big ..oh I see what you mean. one can easily get distracted....

Comment

Bah, I think Welling is a very good actor who has gotten better and better each year this show has gone on. I really hate when people make blanket statements that "so-and-so" isn't a good actor, as though its not just a matter of personal opinion but instead some obvious fact.

I just think neither TW or KK can manage to conjure up much enthusaism for another Clana go-around, and I just can't really blame them. Its got to be as played out for them as it is for many of us.

TW has been terrific in scenes with other actors this season, most notably MR and LV. And KK has done very well with AM and JG. But together? They just seem flat.

Comment

Honey if we were in Smallville with Tom - we would totally ROCK that chemistery with him and even if we didn't - heck I have enough chemistery on my side to make up for his lack...hmm did that make sense? lol, see what talking about Tom's buns does to me?! I can't even think properly!lol

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎