Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has CLANA lost their chemistry

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did Lois do that merited getting kicked through a glass door?
    Didn't make it to sound bad, but Lois shouldn't have barged in, Now everyone saying Lois is some super strong chick.. She got pushed out of a glass door and got knocked the fruit out.

Originally posted by WELLINGWIFE#2
    yes lex kissed lana but she sure as heck enjoyed it..that was evident!!
    Lana kicking Lex's ass, yes she did show she enjoyed it

Comment

no we're refering to her enjoying the Lex kiss.

Comment

Lois barging in, was fine. She works there, and that's her editor. Reporters are allowed to do that. Lana shouldn't have barged in, and demanded anything, she's a nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonita_LovesSuperman
          Didn't make it to sound bad, but Lois shouldn't have barged in, Now everyone saying Lois is some super strong chick.. She got pushed out of a glass door and got knocked the fruit out
          Lois had every rights to barge in,she was only protecting her boss.Lana was crossing the line there.Yes,Lois is a strong woman but,Lana had Clark's powers remember?Lois didn't have a chance agains Lana.It wasn't a fair fight.I would like to see Lois come back on Lana about that and kick her butt.

Comment

Lois barged in where? She went to her boss cause she works their. She made a comment to Lana that pretty much everyone was thinking although maybe not so much in her words. She tried to stop Lana from ging psycho***** on her boss so Lana went psycho***** on her. Lois should press charges on Lana and if Clark feels diffrently she should tell him to grow a pair.

Comment

that´s right, Lois has all her right to present charges against Lana, and also grant, even Lex has the right to present charges against that b**ch, it´s really annoying that Clark and company just apologize the harm she caused and do like nothing happened, and blaming the meteors or someone else to apologize her, also she found her perfect excuse : that she did it to "protect the man she loves" (yeah right)
              Does her protecting acts include hitting inocent people like Lois and the same man she loves Clark just like she did? , what a big contradiction from her, or is that just she can harm and hit Clark but nobody else can? .
              they should present charges against Clark for stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisluvstommy
                Wow it's the first time I've heard someone complain about a thread they didn't like funny how we still participate in them.. come on ya'll WellingWife has stated several times it's not a hate Clana thread it's a chemistry thread and we are all entitled to feel they do or don't have chemistry let's keep the sarcasm down a notch folks
                What? How did you take that as a complaint? If anything I'm in total awe of the opinions expressed here. This site rules!

I'll even weigh in with my own opinion. I don't think the chemistry is gone at all...or lacking. I think that what Kristin and Tom are trying to portray is a Lana/Clark relationship that's more mature this time around. If it seems to lack the same physical passion as "Mortal", it's only because the characters are no longer teens with this constant built-up sexual tension existing between them. They're in a more comfortable and settled phase of a relationship or in the dating process. They can be playful with sex. There's no rush or urgency...no anxiety about taking that first huge step anymore. It's bound to be portrayed differently. I think it would be kind of ridiculous and over-the-top if they were shown dry-humping and Frenching each other all the time after this long and with all the phases their relationship has already gone through.
                Last edited by SpeedDemon77; 11-12-2007, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedDemon77
                  What? How did you take that as a complaint? If anything I'm in total awe of the opinions expressed here. This site rules!

I'll even weigh in with my own opinion. I don't think the chemistry is gone at all...or lacking. I think that what Kristin and Tom are trying to portray is a Lana/Clark relationship that's more mature this time around. If it seems to lack the same physical passion as "Mortal", it's only because the characters are no longer teens with this constant built-up sexual tension existing between them. They're in a more comfortable and settled phase of a relationship or in the dating process. They can be playful with sex. There's no rush or urgency...no anxiety about taking that first huge step anymore. It's bound to be portrayed differently. I think it would be kind of ridiculous and over-the-top if they were shown dry-humping and Frenching each other all the time after this long and with all the phases their relationship has already gone through.
                  I like your take on this thread Speeddemon77
                  Thanks for posting.

Comment

Yes, its gone. It had to come and this was a good way of doing it. This episode was the beginning of the end of CLANA. Now the writers need to leave Clark single for the rest of the season. Its Superman training time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalyxx
                      Yes, its gone. It had to come and this was a good way of doing it. This episode was the beginning of the end of CLANA. Now the writers need to leave Clark single for the rest of the season. Its Superman training time.
                      I am in total agreement of that statement..although it might be a little hard with t eh strike and all...but when everything gets resolved that is what needs to happen..end CLANA and begin Superman training

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedDemon77

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well said

Comment

It's my opinion.. they've never had a chemisty... Lana has a cute face with awesome eyes and Clark is so hot. But they are like sisters-brothers together. Lana is short and has a baby appear. But Lois is more woman than Lana.. so i like the chemistry between clark and lois.

Comment

They lost it after S1. They acting like they were pain around each other.
                            Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 03-15-2013, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎