Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe vs. Lana: The Chlana Confrontation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She confronted Lana because she is legitimately Clark's friend as she has always been, even before she ever tried to hook up with him. She as the viewers (me anyway) can see Lana's evil and does not want Clark to pay for it. Her own cousin was attacked by Lana as well as Clark, the person Lana is supposedly doing all her crazy sh*t for. She was jealous in the past, but this has nothing to do with that. She would have to be blind to not realize that Lana is currently a very bad person. She knows Lana was the one who always complained about keeping secrets and now knows there was a reason for Lana not telling Clark about Isis. She saw the evidence with all those monitors in that room.

She knows that Lana is after Lex and that she is living with Clark. She, like me, has a problem with someone living with Clark continuously provoking Lex (who is currently leaving her alone) up to the point where he will lash out and not only attack Lana but Clark as well.

Comment

• Chloe has room to talk. Given her reputation through the series, she has every right to take offensive measure for the 'good side'. Lana now represents the 'bad side'. She also knows more about Clark than Lana does. Lana doesn't deserve anything. She has to earn the respect - Chloe is just putting her in her place.

Comment

• yea Chloe needs to back off and stop playin cop..cause lana is loyal to clark and chloe just wants clark to love her like he loves lana but he doesnt and wont soo she needs to fall back on lana

Comment

• Re: Slow Yo' Roll Chloe

Originally posted by Kalyxx
          Someone please explain the Chloe facination.

To me she is a pest , clinging on to whatever will keep next to Clark.

It is partly Clark's fault becuase he lets her do it.

What made her think she had to confront Lana about hurting Clark.

Does she still think she will have a chance with Clark?

Please just explain don't get rude.
          Here is a great post that sums up everything:

Originally posted by CLanaF23
          yea Chloe needs to back off and stop playin cop..cause lana is loyal to clark and chloe just wants clark to love her like he loves lana but he doesnt and wont soo she needs to fall back on lana
          You're forgetting 2 things:

1. Lana attacked Clark in Wrath. Is this a sign of loyalty to him? Lana does not know what's best for Clark. She has no right to decide if someone should live or die because she thinks they are dangerous to him. She has barely known his secret and there are still plenty of things about him she doesn't know. Lana being justified to try to kill Lex is just as absurd as Clark trying to kill anyone who has gone after Lana in the past. The Lana of yesteryear would not want Clark going around committing attempted murder on Tina Greer, Greg Arkin, Ian Randall, etc. That would have made Clark a criminal and the same applies to Lana if she tries it.

2. Even if she continues doing what she thinks will protect Clark, she is provoking Lex and that is very dangerous considering she lives with Clark now. Clark will be put in danger just by association with Lana. She is not thinking about the consequences and how she is a liability to him and his secret.
          Last edited by xrayvision; 11-13-2007, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• Chloe is the best friend that Clark has ever had. She is almost family at this point. I could see JL doing that for Clark. I coudl see Clark doing the same thing for her. She wasn't malicious...she was honest. Just like she was for Lana when Lex started up with her.

Clark is a very special person. Chloe is protecting him, in the only way she probably can. I thought it was awesome of her.

Comment

• Originally posted by CLanaF23
              yea Chloe needs to back off and stop playin cop..cause lana is loyal to clark and chloe just wants clark to love her like he loves lana but he doesnt and wont soo she needs to fall back on lana
              Chloe is not the Morality Police. She is Clark's compass. Through out the years, she has shown Clark the best in humanity- its unconditional love and trust (see episodes 'Justice', 'Zod' 'Promise' 'Labyrinth' and this episode. Even when Chloe herself gets flak for telling Clark when he's taking the easy way out (As she was Clana's advocate in 'Promise' when she thought Clark was too afraid to apply himself) which means she's the one who is Clark's side. Not on Clark's side, but is it.

If anyone - Brainiac, Lex, Lana- tries to harm Clark, Chloe's there to knock them upside the head and remind them while Clark has that farmboy charm we love, Chloe is at his side and she's no fool.

Comment

• ^^ Good point.
                If Lana and Clark didn't want Chloe in the midst of their relationship, then why is she they one they always to go to talk to. In wrath, after the Clana sex thing, Chloe said, "I thought YOU said you couldn't do that". Apparently, they talk to her about everything. If you don't want someones opinion, don't go to them in the first place.

Comment

• That scene did not add up. I think there is more to that scene. The two talking about Lana's secret on spying on Lex.

Tell me who actually cut Lana off (computer systems)? It wasn't Lex, Chloe said and I am still wondering who helped Lana escape to China and who help Lana set up her computer system when she opened theIsis foundation. there is more to it.

Does anyone have an opinion on that take?

Comment

• It is no longer a case of what Lana is by now, that is obvious, but more of a case of who is going to say so, which was less so, Chloe had the moral courage to call Lana to her face as to what she is and as to what she is becoming, as to whether or not Lana will heed her wake up call, that remains to be seen.

Comment

• I'm surprised that so many people think that Chloe would win . . . I've never seen any indication that Chloe can fight. Lana, on the other hand, even killed a guy . . .

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎