Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite Kiss?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lois and grant because anything with lana right now i hate.

Comment

Lexana was Sexy! I'm sorry. It was.

But that kiss after Lana pushed Clark through a beam was very HOT!

On second viewing the post horseback riding kiss was rather sweet.

(YUCK)

I'm always of two minds about the Clana.

Lois and Grant's kiss was so happy and playful. *sigh* If only he was a good guy.

Comment

Lexana! Hot hot hot!

Comment

Lois and grants short form could also be Lant or Grane!
          Grane! hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Lois is the best kisser on the show because she is so aggressive. I likes!
            Last edited by Kalerado; 11-19-2007, 12:09 AM.

Comment

None of them...

Lexana was good in early season six but died a horrible death due to bad plot lines was buried left to rot for three months and is now running around again. The kiss completely out of context was hot enough but in context was just wrong. This is infact true to me for all of the kisses... take away that Lois is making out with her now obviously evil (*yawns* couldn't they come up with a new plot line?) boss and there is a lot of rough passion there. Take away all the crap Lana and Clark do to each other and how in the scenes just before all their romantic dialog was given with as much passion as a wooden spoon, yup those kisses would be hot too. But I can't take them out of their creepy to annoying contexts, so they all sucked to me.

Comment

*Bashes head into blunt object*

If anything Lexana at least made sense. Appealing to her better- worse? nature and trying to show he still loves her/ desires her.

The Lois - Grant was pure 'your hot, I'm hot, this office lets me dress in business skank, lets get it on!'

Comment

Clana!!

Comment

all though i hate all three ships(some more than others)
                    I think the Lexana Kiss was the best ,it had the most passion

Comment

Well apparently I've already voted in this poll! LOL But I don't remember doing so.

But I know for a fact I chose the Lexana kiss. I kind of liked Lex and Lana together (only because I was soooo against Clana mind you, Lex still deserves better)

Plus I hate the other two ships with a passion!

But my favorite kissing (surprisingly) even though I am not a Clois shipper, was when Lois thought she was kissing Green Arrow but she was kissing Clark! I liked that one the best......oh wait I forgot about the Chlark kiss at the end of S....(6 was it?)

Well ok, those two kisses tie for my favorite kisses.

Comment

Lexanaaa kiss was really hot!!

Comment

clana

Comment

I did vote for Lexana...

I did vote for Lexana because I feel they are perfect for each other. Lana is a shady character and I liked her best with Lex and I do admit I like her with Bizzaro Clark too. She plays to much nice guys emotions to be with them, I did like her with Whitney also, but they did kill him off.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎