Collapse
No announcement yet.

why didnt they redress the Kewnt house?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why didnt they redress the Kewnt house?

Why didnt they redress the Kent house set to make it look like 1986? Sort of the way they redressed it to look like the early 60s for "Relic" back in season 3.

Did it seem lazy to anyone else that they just kept the set the same and tried to get us to believe they hadnt changed anything since then? Especially when the house has been rebuilt atleast once since then.
    Last edited by Kal-El Son of Krypton; 11-09-2007, 12:57 PM.

I have a theory, humor me.

Kara's memory is incomplete, the kryptonite memory tonic restored the big details ie Zor-El's busting in Lara and Kara confronting him etc. But the aspects of the home she was not 100% recall. But since she was in the Kent home since she was awakened in Bizarro and her memories were a collage of the new and old. And Zor-El smashing in might be Kara's reaction to him barging and she recalled it as him smashing in the door.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

-cs™

Comment

That's a really, really good justification for it. I like the idea, but I don't think the writers could come up with something like that.

They should have just gone back to the real house instead of filming on the set.

The house was completely remodeled after the second meteor shower. I'm sure the original house still looks the same as it did in the first four seasons.

Comment

Well it was probably a matter of time and budget.

Of course the whole scene could've taken place in the barn but then Lara would not have had the chance to hide her picture in the frame.

When in a pickle use standing sets.

-cs™

Comment

It wouldnt have been that hard to change the house to amke it look like the 80s.

Just whitewash the walls, change some of the furniture, and lose the modern tv.

Comment

Exactly! I was thinking they could at least lose the modern TV. I thought it would have been better just to show the kitchen and dinning room. Afterall, the living room used to be yellow back in the early first season, of course the room shouldn't have been red back in the '80's.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎