No announcement yet.

Adam is using the company to eliminate Claire

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam is using the company to eliminate Claire

I just thought that if the company knew about Adam then they certainly know what his ability is, and if it is the same as Claire then there is no reason why they could not use him to stop the virus like they plan to use Claire. Therefore, I wonder if Adam has manipulated the whole situation to use the company to eliminate Claire as she has the only power that rivals his (he doesn't know about Peter). Anybody agree? Answers on a postcard. (that is so 20th century!)

It seems a little petty for him to get all Single White Female on Claire. I hope he has a bigger master plan than that.

Comment

Umm....

First off, Adam does know about Peter and that he has the power to absorb other peeps abilities.

Secondly, the company can't use Adam to cure the virus because he escaped from them weeks ago and they have no way of tracking him down but apparantly with HRG being all idiot crazy and killing peeps and leaving fingerprints behind, they can find him and therefore Claire. Especially since now Mo' went of coffesional and told Bob the truth, now the company really has an "in" with finding HRG and Claire by using Mo'.

Thirdly, even if they could find Adam since he escaped maybe by using Molly if Mo' and Matt were cool with that, the company knows Adam is batsh*t crazy anyways. Anyone with a brain wouldn't want to envolve that foo' in making/curing that virus. Not with him yapping on about how he wants to spread plagues and crap. Nope. Best to leave him be and stick to Claire.

Comment

Here's more food for thought.. It was Kaito Nakamura who gave Claire to Bennet. Kaito specifically had Claire before HRG did.. hmmmm. Someone that they probably deduced would have the same ability as the Nakamura families greatest enemy just happens to find her infant self in the arms of Kaito right before she is given to HRG? This raises a lot of questions.

Comment

Originally posted by JudasAce
          It seems a little petty for him to get all Single White Female on Claire. I hope he has a bigger master plan than that.
          agreed i don't really see why he would want to get rid of claire...because she has the same power? that's not only stupid that is just bad writing.
          Originally posted by RedPhoenix23
          Umm....

First off, Adam does know about Peter and that he has the power to absorb other peeps abilities.

Secondly, the company can't use Adam to cure the virus because he escaped from them weeks ago and they have no way of tracking him down but apparantly with HRG being all idiot crazy and killing peeps and leaving fingerprints behind, they can find him and therefore Claire. Especially since now Mo' went of coffesional and told Bob the truth, now the company really has an "in" with finding HRG and Claire by using Mo'.

Thirdly, even if they could find Adam since he escaped maybe by using Molly if Mo' and Matt were cool with that, the company knows Adam is batsh*t crazy anyways. Anyone with a brain wouldn't want to envolve that foo' in making/curing that virus. Not with him yapping on about how he wants to spread plagues and crap. Nope. Best to leave him be and stick to Claire.
          my threory is that the virus is mutated because they tried to use it on adam and that created an immune strain.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎