Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Wrath?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the worst episode ever.....am sorry but i have strong averson to this Clark Lana thing...i always skip those corny scenes...cant wait to see it end...i know it will definitely...

Comment

• Amazing episode

Comment

• Originally posted by Overlord101
        Ill be the first to say it, I really didnt like this episode. I loved every part with clark chloe and lex, but lana just ruined the episode for me. Alot of people hated Lana last season, but to tell you the truth, I could not stand her in this episode. I dont know why. I just loved how close Clark was to getting angry at her near the end of the episode but then he just forgives her like that. I gave it 6/10. I didnt hate this ep, I just dont like the new clark + lana this season.
        I gotta agree with you!! I'm kinda bored of clana... I'm fan of lois and clark! hehehehe

Comment

• It was great in the end with Chloe standing in defense of Clark, letting Lana know that she will not allow her to hurt Clark in anyway. I gave this episode a 10 (as I always give smallville episodes that)

Comment

• love it go lana

Comment

• Originally posted by Dodge006
              Not bad, gave it a 9. Very strong start, but bad Lana acting lowered it a point.
              excuse me? Lana rocks! Anyway, I gave it a 2 cause they're making Lana seem like a psycho. One minute she's in love with lex, then she's just obsessed, then she hates him. It's like they can't make up their minds about what do to with Lana so they decide to do EVERYTHING with her character. (At the same time, I might add) And the result is...sudden multiple personality disorder. One minute she kisses clark, then she kisses lex, then she throws lex against a wall, then she fights Clark! Then she tells Clark she loves him at the barn! Wow, great writing. Poor Kristen, she must be so pissed off at the writers for being so stupid.

Comment

• Not one of the better SV episodes. The only good thing about it is that everyone gets to see what an evil, crude, insensitive person Lana really is. I did like the deleted scene, though, when Lionel whips out the big chunk of K.

Comment

• Awesome episode, loved every bit of it. 9/10

Comment

• This was a good episode.Liked the one where clark transfers his powers and the brainac storyline.But lana being evil is a little bit over the edge

Comment

• Ugh. Double-ugh. Triple-ugh. Me not likey. Super-powered Lana... no. Super-powered Lana and Clark creating earthquakes... no. Super-powered Lana tossing Lois across the Daily Planet and knocking her unconscious... no. No, no, definitely no. "Wrath" generated a lot of wrath in me, to be quite honest, so I give it 1 out of 10 Project Scion bottles. The only thing I DID like was the brief scene where Chloe warned Lana that she wouldn't let her take Clark down with her.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticlies
                        I gave this episode a 10.

This is one of those rare episodes when everyone spills what has been on their mind for a while. everyone did a great acting job, KK was great as confused Lana. one of the best Clana scenes this season, and possibly the entire series. It focused on both of them being honest to the core, it was sad to watch the pain and confusion interchangeably switch between both Lana and Clark.

This is what every true drama show needs, confusion between emotions, the feeling of regret, the questioning of ones actions. The extent of ones love to another person, and the consequence. I guess you have to be in love at least once or twice in your life to truly applicate a scene like that.

The music was a wonderful addition. I'm happy that lyrical music has been reintroduced into this season of smallville. Music can be immensely helpful in making good television.
                        I agree,this episode was powerful and KK did such a brilliant job,she should be credited the most for the success of this episode(viewership-wise).
                        They should`ve explored this new layer of Lana further.

Comment

• Just rewatched this episode today, I think it was the second time seen it. It wasn't bad, and It was a good viewing.

KK did a good job in this episode.

But you know looking at where we are now and this episode, was a good set-up for saying why Lana wasn't right for Clark with Lionel and Chloe giving there points.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoxodo
                            Not one of the better SV episodes. The only good thing about it is that everyone gets to see what an evil, crude, insensitive person Lana really is. I did like the deleted scene, though, when Lionel whips out the big chunk of K.
                            She isn't those things. But power can corrupt, especially if you're angry and victimized.

Comment

• The thing I loved about this episode-- was how everyone, especially Clark, got to realize how little they really knew Lana.

Clark Kent never really knew the real Lana Lang at all, and I say this not as a slight against Lana but against Clark himself. Clark's one biggest weakness isn't kryptonite, it's the fact that he never had the ability to see people as they truly were... he only sees what he wants to see. And that often can blind him to the truth. Remember the fake Lana Lang from the ep Labyrinth? That was basically Clark's mental image of Lana-- and it was nothing like the real Lana Lang at all. And now Clark finally realized it.

The other thing I liked was Lana telling Clark that he shouldn't take the blame for people changing. That Lana herself made the choice to be who she is now, and that she takes full responsibility for that. That was completely true-- because people always change for both better or worse. And Clark had nothing to do with that, even if he does have a tendency to take blame for everything that happened even though it wasn't his fault.

I also loved Chloe in this ep... I loved how she told Lana off for going too far and that she wouldn't let Lana hurt Clark in her pursuit of revenge against Lex.

I liked the parallels between Lana and Lex. How the two of them think that they have good reasons for doing what they do, that they're justified. Just because they're trying to protect the one they love or trying to save the world from an alien invasion... but they both went too far in the name of so-called "Goodness and justice".

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎