No announcement yet.

Adam...sylars dad?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam...sylars dad?

Lol i just had to make this. People are saying that Adam is somehow connected to a lot of people we've seen.

But I have to point out that He can't be connected to west because around the time he was imprisoned, and pretty much the same as with Elle(kristen bells character)

But with Sylar though who knows. Sylar is a second generation watch maker right? Why would his first dad have been a watch maker, an obsession with time that has no control over him due to his immortality.

And the apple doesnt fall far from the tree, both bad guys, huh?

Comment

Exactly. As well time would indicate waiting. I just find it funny that Sylars dad is never mentioned; perhaps he ran away as a child...perhaps the real reason his mom was afraid was because her child was just like his dad.

Comment

i was just thinking about it, how everyone whose parents are mentioned, their parents have abilities and than i thought of sylar. we met his mother but she didnt have ablities, maybe his father did. i was wondering about west. who do you think are his parents? and it cant be a petrelli cuz they wouldnt go there.

Comment

that would explain why he was patient zero for chandra suresh. maybe that is why he lost his abilities, because his body is realizing his real power.

Comment

Originally posted by samwinchestermustdie
            that would explain why he was patient zero for chandra suresh. maybe that is why he lost his abilities, because his body is realizing his real power.
            or maybe his body just reset itself and that is why he doesn't have those powers anymore.

I don't know though - I think that Kensei is more likely to be in Claire's bloodline than Sylar's. But if Claire and Sylar become related then I'm going to begin to think that Heroes is turning into My Big Fat Hero Family - everyone related.

Comment

That would make for another good reason Claire shouldn't date West. Yeah, if all these Heroes are interrelated, romantic relations would be a bit weird. However, if you think about it, all human beings have common descendants somewhere right, I guess it just might be a matter of how far away they are in the family tree. Though conceptually, that is less than appealing.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎