No announcement yet.

Sylar is the one shot in the picture

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylar is the one shot in the picture

what if sylar using candice's power made himself look like HRG and mohinder realized who he was and shoot him.

I would have to disagree with you on that one. Currently Sylar has no powers, and we havo no explaination as to why.

Plus when he murdered Candice whatever it is he does to gain their powers didn't work that time. So why would it work on a delay?

Unless of course he is still after Claire as he hasn't found out about Adam's powers yet.

But I will be keeping locked to the show to see what happens with Sylar and the twins as they weren't mentioned at all in episode 7.

Comment

I believe Sylar does still have his powers, and Candices, only that he is being blocked from their use in some fashion (perhaps a version of the virus?)...but that raises the question...why did his intuitive aptitude power seem to work (clockwork sound effect and all) when he went after Candice if his others do not? I reckon only time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by S. T. Scorpion
        I would have to disagree with you on that one. Currently Sylar has no powers, and we havo no explaination as to why.
        It's obvious he has the virus.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
          if sylar had the virus i don't think he would be alive. look at molly she needed to have constant supervision to monitor the virus. in another case the haitian did you see what he looked like when he had the virus, you knew he was about to die. speaking of the haitian, i can't wait till they have the noah bennett moment and reveal his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
            *speculation*

and possibly, he is the cure.

Comment

Originally posted by samwinchestermustdie
              if sylar had the virus i don't think he would be alive. look at molly she needed to have constant supervision to monitor the virus. in another case the haitian did you see what he looked like when he had the virus, you knew he was about to die. speaking of the haitian, i can't wait till they have the noah bennett moment and reveal his name.
              Except if the company was testing one of the versions of the virus they mutated.

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
                Except if the company was testing one of the versions of the virus they mutated.
                ok but if he had a stronger version of the virus, again wouldn't he be dead?

Comment

No, they don't necessarily want to kill all the powered folks around but they would like the ability to make them powerless. A tweak of the virus' and bam, not deadly but still takes away the powers.

Comment

Originally posted by samwinchestermustdie
                    Molly was in the early stages of the virus. The Haitian was in the late stages.

Sylar's got the virus, but he's not at the point where he has to be monitored yet.

Comment

Still Sylar would have to go thru the early stages to be at the point he is now...right? So Molly would've died if it weren't for Mohinder. so that means either Sylar got help from whom ever or he's developed some sort of natural immunity.

Comment

Or...its a different strain of the virus, that still removes the powers but does not kill.

Comment

shanti looked healthy in the picture and we know she was sick than

Comment

The person in that picture is dead. Candice's illusions went away when she died, so it can't be that.

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
                              Or...its a different strain of the virus, that still removes the powers but does not kill.
                              but why wouldn't they use that on maury that in turn nikki used on herself, and now she is going to die.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎