Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kensei and The Dragon - Hiro and Yaeko?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kensei and The Dragon - Hiro and Yaeko?

In the story Kensei is supposed to oppose the Dragon who trained him in the ways of the sword. The Dragon demands the love of the Princess, and instead Kensei cuts out his own heart and says "here it is." This story is in fact an exaggerated allegory. The Dragon is a multifaceted metaphor representing either Takezo Kensei, since it was he who originally inspired Hiro as a boy and he who opposes Hiro for the heart of Yaeko, or the burden of Hiro's responsibility to the space-time *********. He loves Yaeko, but knows he must sacrifice that love in order to ensure history remains as it was. Personally I'm going with the latter allegory.

Yeah I agree. So the begs the question..... even though he can time travel... is the future destined already? Because it seems like the story has always been about him.

Comment

I think they are taking that route. My wife and I discussed this a few nights back, and think that this is the "Terminator" time travel analogy. No matter what you do, things will play out the way they are suppose to be. We called Hiro being the real Takieo from the beginning.

Comment

Like some of these time traveling theories and seemingly it's implied in this show, that the future is indeed already destined. In this show anyway. As soon as Hiro went back in time I knew he would turn out to be the Hero of the story but then that would mean that..uh..well you get my drift.

Comment

Re: Kensei and The Dragon - Hiro and Yaeko?

Originally posted by StrangeVisitor1979
          In the story Kensei is supposed to oppose the Dragon who trained him in the ways of the sword. The Dragon demands the love of the Princess, and instead Kensei cuts out his own heart and says "here it is." This story is in fact an exaggerated allegory. The Dragon is a multifaceted metaphor representing either Takezo Kensei, since it was he who originally inspired Hiro as a boy and he who opposes Hiro for the heart of Yaeko, or the burden of Hiro's responsibility to the space-time *********. He loves Yaeko, but knows he must sacrifice that love in order to ensure history remains as it was. Personally I'm going with the latter allegory.
          So we are all in agreement here.

What happened, happened and could not have happened any other way. - Morpheus: Matrix Reloaded

Hiro is the real Kensei - as we can tell by the pictures.

So Hiro is his own Hero.

Comment

can't he just commute? Between future and Yaeko?

I mean it'd be like someone driving to work in the morning, and the when it's done he just drive home :P

Comment

lol what is this futurama? Hiro is his own Great Grandfather lol.

Comment

Hiro is NOT descended from Yaeko

what is this obsession so many Heroes fans have with gross family love...its a little sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Mischael12
                  lol what is this futurama? Hiro is his own Great Grandfather lol.
                  Maybe he'll meet her descendant in the present. Like in The Black Knight.

Comment

Originally posted by pycer
                    Hiro is NOT descended from Yaeko

what is this obsession so many Heroes fans have with gross family love...its a little sick.
                    i am still rooting for Clara or Klark.

Comment

Originally posted by hansioux
                      i am still rooting for Clara or Klark.
                      You in west virginia or somethin?

Comment

I'm Texas/SoCal/NoCal kind of guy

Comment

More like Alabama.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
                            More like Alabama.
                            don't ya be dissing my bama XD

Comment

yeah i think it prophecices, in a sense, the battle between hiro[dragon] and adam [kensei] in the future.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎