No announcement yet.

wait do we want peter to remember

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wait do we want peter to remember

yeah its great that peter is remembering who he is but he might also remember the bad things like the bomb and probably go out of control once again

He got to remember everything even if it's very painfull.I think it's so terrible to forget who you are,where you came from,your family and friends.Memory is so precious,we would be so lost without it.Look at people who suffer of alzeimer.It's horrible

Comment

yeah your right but he might have an outburst like before and wouldnt know how to control himself and then explode once again this time nathan isnt around to fly him off

Comment

Yeah!I know that's why I want to him to remember everything so he can learn how to control his powers.

Question:Is Peter absorbed all Sylar's abilities last season?So,this means that he will know how his powers work faster this time right?I can't wait to see him in control and sure of himself.

Comment

he already seemed pretty controled to me at the last part of the episode when he immediatley shot adam with that lighting bolt pretty fast reflexes

Comment

Originally posted by Dpyro
            he already seemed pretty controled to me at the last part of the episode when he immediatley shot adam with that lighting bolt pretty fast reflexes

Yeah!It was awesome wasn't it?Unfortunetly,that creep could regenarated.

Comment

i think it's just to hard to be in control of all those abilities, i think that's why he got a memory wipe. so he couldn't harm anyone. some people would find him highly dangerous, like the company.

but i think he should remember. because that would help him control his abilities more. and it's the empath in him that gives him his abilities....so he needs to feel some lovin'!

Comment

Originally posted by slayer
                so he needs to feel some lovin'!
                I agree.It will be my pleasure to give him some lovin

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie
                  Question:Is Peter absorbed all Sylar's abilities last season?So,this means that he will know how his powers work faster this time right?I can't wait to see him in control and sure of himself.
                  You know, I'm not sure about that one anymore. We've only seen Peter use telekinesis, and last season when the Company was running all those tests on Sylar they could only identify the telekinesis ability in him, they couldn't find any physiological evidence that he had other powers, so maybe that has something to do with it. Any thoughts there?
                  Last edited by faz; 11-06-2007, 10:42 AM.

Comment

peter's lighting ability is reflex. we have never seen him use it on purpose. we saw him try to and not be able to put never think about it and use it. here he was trying to use his time/space travel ability when adam showed up and he reflexivly used his lighting power

Comment

Re: wait do we want peter to remember

Originally posted by Dpyro
                      yeah its great that peter is remembering who he is but he might also remember the bad things like the bomb and probably go out of control once again
                      one word...yes. i want him to get out of this storyline so bad. peter needs his own fortess of solitude so he can know everything in the world that's how bad i want the old peter back.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎