No announcement yet.

receptionist in isis

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• receptionist in isis

Anyone notice that the receptionist in the Isis foundation is the same receptionist from the Summerholt Institute? I just noticed it watching it the second time around.

She has a twin?

Comment

Maybe Lana offered her a better benefits package? A dental plan perhaps.

I've noticed alot of extra's used over & over in different settings. They also tend to re-use the same wardrobe.
      This was particularly noticeable when the FOTW's were on the show heavily.

Comment

Maybe that's the person whose name I recognized in the on screen credits after the 1st commercial break who I just couldn't find in the episode (basically I saw a name I recognized, but looked for a recycled actor and didn't recognize the face).

Comment

Ha, she used to work for a foundation run by a crazy Clark-obsessed Luthor-obsessed maniac.

But now she has a new role: she now works for a foundation run by a crazy Clark-obsessed Luthor-obsessed mani...wait a minute.

Comment

Yeah I noticed this, I also noticed that the keyboard from this episode in the Isis foundation was used in Clarks computer, crazy how your mind can just pick up small details like that.

Comment

She is the same actress from 'Blank'. I remember describing her Summerholt receptionist as snooty and dressed like a 1980s soap actress in my fic 'A Day To Not Remember'. I'm pretty sure she also plays Martha's PA in 'Phantom', who comes into the house to tell Martha her plane to Washington is waiting as Martha's saying her goodbyes to Clark.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎