No announcement yet.

Back To The Future: Hiro's Choice

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back To The Future: Hiro's Choice

Okay im glad he's back but here's what i dont get. he knew exactly when it was when he stabbed sylar, and then accidently went to the land of sark.

but when he went back to tha future he just decided he would go a little over six months later instead?

he couldn't have teleported to maybe, the day after the "explosion"?

if i were him, i would go back to the exact day i left so not to miss anything too important... such as... idk... my father dying?!

Hiro's Future

I think that Hiro is going to jump back into the past to try and stop Kaito from dying.

Comment

He didn't seem to be fully aware of the time frame he arrived back in, I don't think he's yet able to be that completely choosy with the when's, though he seems to be better with the where's.

Comment

I can't make up my mind whether there's more plot holes or commercials in this show.

Comment

Re: Hiro's Future

Originally posted by Red Arrow Kuczynski
          I think that Hiro is going to jump back into the past to try and stop Kaito from dying.
          He can't change the past, just screw around with it. That was established when he tried to save Charlie. She grew an aneurysm instead of getting the top of her head removed by Sylar.

He could probably go back and talk to his father, but not save him from dying.

Comment

He doesnt have full control over his time travel yet
            I wouldnt be surprised if some higher power is in control of it
            like God or destiny
            I mean he saw the bomb
            He lost his power and had to go on a journey to reclaim it
            He messed up Kensei's "story" and fixed it
            Maybe he was destined to do all that and return when he did

Comment

I thought from ages ago that there'd be no point in travelling to our "present" time, though it does seem likely he'll travel back now to save his dad.

Comment

Originally posted by last man of krypton
                though it does seem likely he'll travel back now to save his dad.
                He can't save his dad. He can't change the past.

Comment

I'll rephrase my statement: it does seem likely he'll travel back now to try to save his dad.

Comment

Because he knows he can't save him. He found out you can't change the past. Now, Hiro could go back and talk to his dad before he dies, but Kaito would still die, even if he didn't get pushed off the building.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
                      He found out you can't change the past.
                      Actually, he's been afraid over the last 7 episodes that his time-travelling can change the past. Whether or not it's true, he believes it possible.

Comment

Which is something I consider a lapse in the plot. In the end, he got away with it because the swordsmith's daughter told Hiro she would tell all of Japan the stories he told her about Tazeko Kensei. The guy was a myth anyway. It's just the stories.

Comment

I'll call it now, so that it will be said. They said that 3 heroes will die this season.

Hiro is going to be 1 of them. Reason being if his guilt for what he did to cause Adam to be the way he was and cause so much pain throughout the years. How they will play it out AFTER that point who knows....I'm hoping for a last struggle where Adam kills him and wonders what he's done *Shrugs*.....but I'll definately call it again that Hiro will die

*hint...so far I've been 3 of 3 for predictions WAY before the time.....check out my previous threads from things I thought up months before they happened*

Comment

Hiro can't die,he's one of the favorites.But,Sylar is going to kill Kensei to have his powers.Matt will lock Sylar inside his dream like he did for his father.
                            Last edited by Sweetie; 11-06-2007, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Hiro can't die this season..not yet. -sobs-

But Hiro will definatley throw himself into the past again..perhaps just on emotions run high but he won't save his father.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎