Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

But with various colors and emblems of course

Comment

Them wearing helmets would be SO dorky. XD

I'm pretty sure Clair and Kensei have the same ability, if we use Wolverine for example..he was alot older than he looked. Due to his regeneration ability.

Comment

I would like to beleive Claire would live forever (Mmmm)
        as these heroes powers seem to grow with use, and age. (Look at Hiro, Peter and Matt).

But Kensei/Adam is gonna be more like Apocalypse. Herald of a New Dawn/Age/Era. I'm just thinking that when he regenerated, did he go back and kill Hiro's girl?

It is not yet known how Adam survived the gunpowder plot.
        And why he has chosen to live for so long. (Revenge is a good enough reason for me).

So I'm thinking he got these people together in the attempt to find the one that would help him to destroy the world that Hiro loves / remake the world in his image (survival of the fittest).

First Peter (blowing up NY, known/orchestrated by the company) and now the virus killing the world, but starting in NY (Bob has a big part to do with that I think).

The floor is open for your rebuttals.

Peace

Comment

hiro is japanese if you want revenge on someone from japan, blowing up japan will do a better job than blowing up ny, half a world away from hiro

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
            But with various colors and emblems of course
            Claire's of course would be pink with pompom emblems, lol.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎