Collapse
No announcement yet.

kensei pulled a vandal savage

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm, but keep in mind no one is truly immortal. as powerful as peter is, keep in mind, his mom and everyone in the future said he was reportedly dead. so your never truly immortal, probably if you cut off the head, scalpy scalpy style like sylar does, or to be safe the whole head, than you are dead, simple as that.

or maybe the power is so evolved, u dont need the head there anymore, meh, no one knows that one yet

Comment

Adam has lived over 400 years, and not aged, and he's not? What episode did you watch? Anyway, Petey's now got immortality. What a super adaptoid he is!

Comment

Get it.. his name is Adam cuz he's the first "Hero"...ahahaha... anyways. I was a bit surprised to see him as Adam.

But yea.. Peter's an immortal now.

As for Linderman being Kensei's son cuz of the British accent. I dunno about that. Linderman was in the military with Papa Petrelli and is supposadly from Austin, Texas. This is according to the Heroes comic. They faught for the U.S military in Nam.

Comment

I told you guys that Kensei would be the main baddie this season. And I was right.

Comment

Clues

If anyone was paying attention when Peter and Caitlin first arrived at the Montreal warehouse, you would have noticed all of the White Beard artifacts.

Comment

Re: Clues

Originally posted by Red Arrow Kuczynski
              If anyone was paying attention when Peter and Caitlin first arrived at the Montreal warehouse, you would have noticed all of the White Beard artifacts.
              It's not a warehouse. It's a bar Adam owns. The symbol is above the entrance on the outside of the building.

Comment

Vandal Savage was the first thing I thought of. Once I caught my breath and came out of the shock of that freakin' awesome twist, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by tam123
                  hmm, but keep in mind no one is truly immortal. as powerful as peter is, keep in mind, his mom and everyone in the future said he was reportedly dead. so your never truly immortal, probably if you cut off the head, scalpy scalpy style like sylar does, or to be safe the whole head, than you are dead, simple as that.

or maybe the power is so evolved, u dont need the head there anymore, meh, no one knows that one yet
                  they thought he was dead cause htey never found him after the blast, and he heals to fast to get scalped, he'll always need his brain to power, unless there was a hero that was like ultimate ironman, but he'd be in pain

Comment

I was SO glad that I was right about Kensei being alive in the present, not because I wanted to be right and laugh at everyone who said otherwise. (does anyway) JK! Don't hurt me!

No it was because..400 years of experience and hatred would make a brilliant evil villian.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonzGirl
                      I was SO glad that I was right about Kensei being alive in the present, not because I wanted to be right and laugh at everyone who said otherwise. (does anyway) JK! Don't hurt me!

No it was because..400 years of experience and hatred would make a brilliant evil villian.
                      Yeah, I was right too

Comment

So how did he survive the explosion?

Comment

Um, he's immortal.

Comment

there could be many explanations to this. Either Adam is a true immortal or he just has an accelerated regeneration ability which as a byproduct allows him to age VERY gradually. No one knows yet. People here are safely saying he IS immortal already when it hasn't been explained.

Comment

When you age your cells deteriorate. So maybe the healing powers prevents this and hence you don't grow old.

Comment

Originally posted by Merfish
                                peters immortal?!

i just realized that, wow, pwnage
                                Ummm. Yeah. He survived being a nuclear bomb.

Your cells stop replicating after a certain number of replications. This is a safeguard against cancer. It's kind of like sickle cell anemia and malaria. Sickle cell anemia makes you immune to malaria, but you die of oxygen starvation. Your cells have a max number of replications, keeping cancer from being able to develop too far, but you die of old age. Or the flip side, cancer does its thing. Either way you die, old age or cancer, malaria or oxygen starvation.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎