Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

kensei pulled a vandal savage

so kensei is Adam and I was correct on this theory so kensei's bad and alive and bad things are gonna happen

Forum Regular
    I knew and this also makes Claire Immortal. But since adam hasn't aged since he was first healed will that mean that Claire will be stuck as a seventeen year old girl forever?

That was a great twist, didn't see that coming...no really I didn't seeing as I don't read spoilers. So he's an immortal, cool. Though I doubt that means Claire is immortal as well. Won't know until more is learned next episode or the one after.

New In Town
    Considering how powers get better with experience and age then maybe Claire starts as only healing but upon reaching an adult age becomes immortal.

Originally posted by Super Rocky
    Considering how powers get better with experience and age then maybe Claire starts as only healing but upon reaching an adult age becomes immortal.
    that makes sense considering Matt's power development

http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...threadid=79143
    theres the link to the post a month ago

As soon as Kensei told Hiro he would make him suffer, my first thought was "He is Adam". It made perfect sense, that's why he went after Kaito first.

Settling In
    Does anyone else think that Adam is Linderman's father? it would make a lot of sense, the similar powers, the whole "being british" thing, Linderman as Adam's disciple, Linderman's obsession with Kensei (why else would he have the sword?)

lol so adam killed hiro's dad maybe?

Adam/Kensei is a great!!!! idea!!!!! they should just make a peter adam spinoff and tell us more

Originally posted by Drolfin
    Does anyone else think that Adam is Linderman's father? it would make a lot of sense, the similar powers, the whole "being british" thing, Linderman as Adam's disciple, Linderman's obsession with Kensei (why else would he have the sword?)
    good point.

New In Town
    Originally posted by Drolfin
    Wow thanks for reminding about the sword. Season1 makes so much more sense now considering Lidnermans obsession with shaping the future and knowing about the past.

Maybe Linderman knew the virus would originate in New York so the explosion would have stopped it from ever happening.

when I saw the end of the episode and Kensei walked in and told Peter "It's me, Adam" my jaw dropped. I honestly was not expecting that plot twist. I mean, yeah when Kensei "exploded" I figured "he can regenerate, he'll probably be back" but then Hiro came back to the present and I figured "ok maybe not"...and then this happens.

I gotta give the writers props for this (although not for going on strike )

Of course, now peter's immortal!

Honestly, it was a great plot twist, and I would never have seen it coming if I hadn't spent WAY too much time reading everyone's Kensei theories.

Originally posted by jazzylg
    Of course, now peter's immortal!
    peters immortal?!

i just realized that, wow, pwnage

Yeah man Peter can live for zillions of years!
    Claire heals, Adam's immortal. Big diff!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast