X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt was great in this episode.

Comment

Re: Mind Control!

Originally posted by Merfish
      Matt pwns! Who saw that coming and how far do you think he can go with those powers? I think he can do wat Candice can do? any thoughts?
      maybe one day he can have eden's power but i don't get where you got that he can get an illusion power at best he can do nightmare. or since he's not like his dad then maybe a dream instead.
      Last edited by samwinchestermustdie; 11-10-2007, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Yeah, Peter has got Matt's ability too, but how will he evolve it? Does Peter have to meet with Matt again to "update" the ability or does he "update" it himself??

Comment

I would imagine that because Matt's ability was present in, just not fully developed, when Peter was exposed to him the first time, that Peter does not need to be exposed to Matt again to use the more advanced aspects of Matt's power.

Comment

Matt has Telpathy and controlling mind's, making illusions, hearing thought can all be aspects of telepathy and Matt can eventually do all of this (depending on how far his powers will grow). Proffessor X is the same way he can do all of that and more. That's why I was dissappointed in Maury with his Telepathy. why didn't he just control Niki's mind intead of influencing her to kill?

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎