No announcement yet.

Mind Control!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mind Control!

Matt pwns! Who saw that coming and how far do you think he can go with those powers? I think he can do wat Candice can do? any thoughts?

I don't think it's the same as Candice's power. Hers was to physically cast illusions but had nothing to do with controlling minds or anything, whereas I think Matt's power affects everything inside the person's head. Plus I don't think Candice could communicate telepathically. Although they are extremely similar.

And yes, Matt definitely pwns. Way for Parkman to finally step it up.

Comment

Wow!I thought it was cool to see Matt saving Molly.I guess only him could do it in this case.Like Bob says he has the same power as his father but,he blocked it because he was so mad with him so much for leaving him when he was a child that that he didn't want to do like his old man.Now,I think he's going to be extremely intresting to see what he would do in future episodes.

Comment

Matt's power is great and it's been growing more stronger as of lately, meanwhile Claire's power hasn't grown much (is it supposed to grow?)...like the time she cuts her toe off and finds out she can regenerate to a further extent. I say why not try to cut her freaking head off this time and find out more, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander III
          meanwhile Claire's power hasn't grown much (is it supposed to grow?)...like the time she cuts her toe off and finds out she can regenerate to a further extent. I say why not try to cut her freaking head off this time and find out more, haha.

Did she got on your nerves on this episode like me on this episode?I guess she could try to cut her head off...it would be pretty gross though

Comment

when you cut of a toe and your not sure if it will grow back its not the same as anything else. if it didnt grow back at least she would heal and she'd just have to make sure to always wear socks. if you cut off your head your dead. if your wrong than goodbye.

Comment

Congrats flying_girl on becoming a Forum Regular with your 100th post.

Comment

thanks, i didnt even notice. would you belive that i only signed up a few weeks ago? how sad is it that i spend so much time here. i still havent figured out how to get an avitor i just know how to post

Comment

Originally posted by flying_girl
                  thanks, i didnt even notice. would you belive that i only signed up a few weeks ago? how sad is it that i spend so much time here. i still havent figured out how to get an avitor i just know how to post
                  To set an avatar, click on the "My Profile" located in th upper right of the board, then click on "Edit Options, then scroll to the bottom and click on Change Avatar.
                  There you can choose one provided or find one on your computer you want to use.

And as always, you can look here for one:
                  Photo-manips, icons, avatars, banners and other fan-created graphic art gets posted here. Please keep all subject matter PG-13 and be sure to read the rules before posting your work!

I have been a member for only 14 months myself. But I lurked around as a "Guest" since 2002 when I discovered KryptonSite
                  Last edited by STFanatic; 11-06-2007, 02:37 PM.

Comment

And I distinctly remember several people here telling me Matt's powers weren't the same as his dad's last week. And said they weren't because "Matt would never enter someone's mind like that."

Comment

----------------

Back on topic...

Once Peter discovers how far his mental powers will go, I wonder if it will go to his head (pun intended).

Comment

Matt definitely has one of the best powers on the show now also Peter. Anything you perceive whether it be light, sound, touch, etc is done by the brain. Parkman can manipulate all of that now - thus creating false realities.

Comment

Boy, he could sure mess with his wife now huh?
                          Better yet, when he reurns to domestic life with Mo & Molly, they would never know if he burned the Mac & Cheese

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                            Boy, he could sure mess with his wife now huh?
                            But he wouldn't. It's not right.

Comment

I know he wouldn't.

Matt is my favorite on the series, I am glad they brought this increase of power out.
                              Plus, it made me realize why the writers put Molly in the predicament they had her in.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎