Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe & Lana scene- chilly, much?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lana and Chloe should get together and move out of Kansas and start an investigation/detective agency together in Minnesota.

Forget about Clark and Jimmy. They need new meat, I mean men in their lives. Next!

Comment

The whole reason Lana is being dishonest is to get back at Lex and I think Chloe would understand that if Lana would be honest with her...but I think Chloe doesnt like it that shes not but hopefully the Chlana and Clana and Chlark relationships stay intact
      Last edited by JeLLy123; 11-06-2007, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Lana learned a lot from the Luthors and Clarkīs lies ....
        But remember that not even the Luthors or Clark never fooled Chloe ... so thatīs why I canīt wait to see Wrath ...

Comment

Lana is scary. And hiding secrets. Lana lived with Lex for how long? and already she acts like Lex. Lionel was totally right. Look out, Chloe!

Comment

I guess some of the folks posting here a while back were right, Lana Lang is gone. In her stead is the ever sly Lana Luthor, mwahahaha!!

Comment

In all honesty though, Lana appears to have serious psychological issues.

She should totally ask MM to use his psychic powers to sort through her mind and counsel her (MM has often played this role in the comics and cartoons).

But alas, that would mean Lana would have to admit her flaws and we know AlMiles will never let that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by queenelizabeth
                Lana is scary. And hiding secrets. Lana lived with Lex for how long? and already she acts like Lex. Lionel was totally right. Look out, Chloe!
                I think it is the other way around. Lana is the one who needs to look out because not only will chloe get on her case but Clark will to and she is already into deep with the luthors. Something really bad is going to happen to Lana if she keeps going down the wrong path.

Comment

And another thing why does the Lana haters always call her Pretty Pink Princess?

The only times I've seen her in pink is when she was going to have dinner with her biology father and meet his wife?

She wears different colors. She looks good in browns and black colors in Season 4 she wore alot of browns and blacks. Before that she wore blues, aquas, green hues and whites and of course once in awhile pinks. Where does the pink come in???????

There's nothing wrong with wearing pinks unless people are just using that as a metaphor.

Comment

She wore pink almost every episode in seasons 1-3, that's where she got the pink princess and nobody wants to let that go.

Comment

Hey

Serynarpc

Where did you get that Pink Princess idea? Just wondering where some of you Lana haters get that from?
                      I never saw her wearing any pink or act like a princess?

Just wondering

Comment

Originally posted by Odysseus
                        Gotta love that Chloe wasn't buying Lana's "I just want to help people" act. The Pink Princess thinks she's a clever Luthor but she can't fool Chloe.
                        Oh yea! I loved how Chloe wasnt being fooled for a minute. She'll bring Lana down soon enough.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by kentfamily
                        Hey

Serynarpc

Where did you get that Pink Princess idea? Just wondering where some of you Lana haters get that from?

Just wondering
                        See the post right above yours, posted a month after your first post.

Also, it's not just for the pink, it's because it completely personifies her "I'm the center of the universe" character.

Remember last episode? "I just want to keep you all to myself"
                        Last edited by pizzaguy19; 05-05-2008, 05:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by kentfamily
                          Hey

Serynarpc

Just wondering
                          Hello!

Its as Pizza describes. The fact that Lana is self centered and acts as though special rules apply to her - as in her constant demands to know Clark's secrets, then keeping her own Isis, Clone, etc. Not including Clark, theres the instance where she spied on Chloe's computer and then acted as though she was the victim.

Just that sort of behavior gets annoying. I don't really hate her either, that'd take too much energy. I just usually fast forward through Lana centric- ness.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎