No announcement yet.

The Clana relationship

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoisJoanneKent

BTW, she thought she got pregnant by Lex because they were shagging like two crazed weasels in the mansion. That is so wrong..the leftovers of Lex being with Clark...eww
    shagging like two weasels?

Comment

I myself am loving Lana this way, it gives her an edge a human quality. She has a right to detest the Luthors. Lex lied in the most ugly of ways. He made her believe she was pregnant and then turned around and made her go through the pain of a miscarriage. If Lex had been a normal man, a common one without power or money, she could simple had beat up on him physically but he is supposed to be the embodiement of a rich, power, and arrogant man who would gladly do anything for what he wants. I am glad she is doing it, too bad if Clark does not understand, it is impossible for anyone to know the kind of pain felt when a woman who wants a child goes through when she loses the child but to be made to have the feeling of a life growing inside of you, putting up with a man, which whom you would not have married without being pregnant and then being made to feel the loss, I SAY GO FOR IT LANA, GET HIM WITH BOTH BARRELS.

Again, I do not see Lana is a villian, I see her as thinking she is the only one who can truly bring Lex down. And without a doubt he needs to be brought down, he should have hormones put into his system until he grows breasts like a woman and lose some of his manhood, then maybe he would understand how wrong he was to do that to another person.
      Last edited by makesense; 11-05-2007, 02:12 PM.

Comment

She is the villain..whether you want to see it that way or not..it is what it is..Whacking Lionel with a shovel..Making Chloe lie to Clark about her Isis foundation..Kidnapping...2nd degree murder that involves the death of Marilyn..and lieing to Clark on a regular basis.so yea..she is a villain right now..who knows if she will remain one through out the season...The only thing that won't change is that Clark will be oblivious to it all...

Comment

Originally posted by operadiva
          She is the villain..whether you want to see it that way or not..it is what it is..Whacking Lionel with a shovel..Making Chloe lie to Clark about her Isis foundation..Kidnapping...2nd degree murder that involves the death of Marilyn..and lieing to Clark on a regular basis.so yea..she is a villain right now..who knows if she will remain one through out the season...The only thing that won't change is that Clark will be oblivious to it all...
          I agree with you whole heartedly!!! If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen! Lana knew Lex was no saint, and she still slept with him and moved in with him...she even knew Clark didn't like him, and she still moved in with Lex (the girl has some severe co-dependacy issues that she can't be without a man for a whole season). So, no...I feel no pity for the pink princess!!! I think she got her just rewards! What? She thought she could play with fire and not get burned? Stupid *****, I'm glad she's getting what is her due!

Comment

I think Lana should bring down Lex first and then bring Clark down! They both played her dirty.

Lex for being the sicko that he is and Clark for being a wussy, wishy washy idiot who couldnt make up his mind on whether or not to stay with Lana.

I say off with Clark's and Lex's heads.

Long live Miss Pinky

I think Lana should end up with Martian Man. He has a deep sexy voice, he's a crooner. For you young whipper snappers out there. Crooner means a singer.
            Last edited by kentfamily; 11-05-2007, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kentfamily
              I think Lana should bring down Lex first and then bring Clark down! They both played her dirty.

Lex for being the sicko that he is and Clark for being a wussy, wishy washy idiot who couldnt make up his mind on whether or not to stay with Lana.

I say off with Clark's and Lex's heads.

Long live Miss Pinky

I think Lana should end up with Martian Man. He has a deep sexy voice, he's a crooner. For you young whipper snappers out there. Crooner means a singer.
              There's a thought, let her go with the Martian ManHunter off to Mars and away from Smallville!

Comment

Lana should have slapped the both of them silly with Clark's power in Wrath. She should slap them into Season 10. No wait... spin kick them into Season 20.

Green Arrow now he's hot!!
                Last edited by kentfamily; 11-05-2007, 10:34 PM.

Comment

The Clana relationship soon to hear the bells of a death toll....
                  Al Miles milking it for what it is worth..
                  Some how i thought Clark and Lana being together now would be good..finally all the secrets revealed..But it has been so boring. i guess Lana has gone to the dark side..She should stay there..it is actually more exciting to watch...

Comment

Originally posted by operadiva
                    The Clana relationship soon to hear the bells of a death toll....
                    Al Miles milking it for what it is worth..
                    Some how i thought Clark and Lana being together now would be good..finally all the secrets revealed..But it has been so boring. i guess Lana has gone to the dark side..She should stay there..it is actually more exciting to watch...
                    Agreed, atleast evil Lana is showing her real self and is doing something other than whine about her dead parents...

Comment

Originally posted by clarkbunny
                      Yes Clark was being influenced by Simone's blue necklace and similarly Lana married Lex against her will. Plus Lana never got to find out that Clark was getting all hot and sweaty with Simone 'cos he was hypnotised as far as she knew he was fully consenting to that.

Ok so she wasn't forced to have sex with Lex the first time but she thought she loved him. If they did have sex again before the wedding I don't see anything wrong with that - they were engaged.

Everyone has a past, most people have had a few gfs or bfs before they settle down. Does this make them dirty and 'well used' to their current partners - or does this only apply to Lana?
                      Right behind you on that one!

Unless you end up with the first person you did it with...there's bound to be relantionships in people's past, in which sex occured. And like you said..... does it mean your dirty and used..? Thats just riduculous!!!
                      At the time lana slept with lex.....she'd believed her romance with clark was gone.

Comment

well, the fact is that she has become evil and lier, also she slept with the bad guy, who was the best friend of her supossed "love of his life", all that is really wrong from a person who claims to be a "victim".

Comment

Yeah. Lana scares me this season, more than ever before in the past. Poor Clark! Evil Lana+More secrets= tons of Clana angst!

Comment

Originally posted by queenelizabeth
                            Yeah. Lana scares me this season, more than ever before in the past. Poor Clark! Evil Lana+More secrets= tons of Clana angst!
                            Agreed! Poor Clark, living under the same roof as that nut job!

Comment

Originally posted by LoisJoanneKent
                              Agreed! Poor Clark, living under the same roof as that nut job!
                              It's very easy to fix that situation and that is let Lionel handle it. His problems would be over within moments of the MB given the go-ahead to take care of it his way (taze that crazy biotch's brains until they're jelly...though that may be a little redundant).

Comment

unhealthy, and OVERplayed at SV.
                                NO person, male or female, should "shape" who you are, or who you ultimately become...........Only YOU are in control of that.
                                Your parents, grandparents, and siblings should HELP in defining who you ultimately become. BUT to base your WHOLE life, on one person, is an insult to ALL that we know.
                                NOT sorry, that I see that over at SV. Clark Kent saddens me. Lana, Chloe, and his parental unit, have NOTHING to do w/ that. How sad is it, that a man can center his reason for being, for a woman that is not for him ?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎