Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Clana relationship

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have said as much on many occasions, but as you have stated the pubescence set won't have it, the greatest of all Superheroes shouldn't have to take Lex Luthor's leavings.

Comment

How is Lana now Lex Luthor's left overs? She left him remember and he clearly would still like to have her back.

Lana only married Lex because she was threatened. Yes, she did have sex with him but that was before they were married. Lex tried but he never managed to get her in the sack again after the wedding although they did share the same bed.

I would imagine Clark would have some hang ups that the woman he loves has been touched by/kissed by/intimate with Lex, but I guess he loves enough to see past that. After all Clark is no angel and he did split up with Lana once after she walked in on him almost having sex with Simone.

Comment

Yeah, um...Clark was being influenced by that blue necklace thing Simone had....Lana was not...and Clark being with Lex Luthor's ex-wife who had continuous sex with him...yeah, wake up honey, he is settling for Lex's dirty left overs...it looks like the pink princess isn't so pink anymore....

Comment

Absolutely, most people on a visceral level find it distasteful for Clark to have to settle for the well used, and very shopworn goods of the supreme villain of the Superman legend.

Comment

Originally posted by CDLBLUE
            Absolutely, most people on a visceral level find it distasteful for Clark to have to settle for the well used, and very shopworn goods of the supreme villain of the Superman legend.
            Amen!!! I mean Whitney and Jason ok, but Superman's greatest enemy? Those are some MASSIVE dirty left-overs. Lana is such a who&%!!!!

Comment

I hate Clana, because its eating up Chlark. Clark and Chloe barely see each other now. In lara, the showing the crystal scene should have been Clark and Chloe, not Clana.... aaargh!

Comment

Originally posted by LoisJoanneKent
                Yeah, um...Clark was being influenced by that blue necklace thing Simone had....Lana was not...and Clark being with Lex Luthor's ex-wife who had continuous sex with him...yeah, wake up honey, he is settling for Lex's dirty left overs...it looks like the pink princess isn't so pink anymore....
                Yes Clark was being influenced by Simone's blue necklace and similarly Lana married Lex against her will. Plus Lana never got to find out that Clark was getting all hot and sweaty with Simone 'cos he was hypnotised as far as she knew he was fully consenting to that.

Ok so she wasn't forced to have sex with Lex the first time but she thought she loved him. If they did have sex again before the wedding I don't see anything wrong with that - they were engaged.

Everyone has a past, most people have had a few gfs or bfs before they settle down. Does this make them dirty and 'well used' to their current partners - or does this only apply to Lana?

Comment

Originally posted by sdogg1m
                  I think Lana still loves Lex
                  i think she hates lex. and i think any kind of love she had for him was gone when she said " i do"

Comment

None of us know the real Lana...by lying she only shows more and more of what she is.
                    I'm sure we all can come up with an appropriate word..to describe her on our own..
                    As to her actions right now ..i don't see her protecting Clark at all..And that foundation that she created is just a rouse..a diversion of what she really want to do..which is revenge against Lex and Lionel..i am not going to defend them ..they need no defense..but i will say for a person who so claims to love Clark...she is definitely proving she is not in love with Clarkster as we think..What she will say to Lex in Wrath further proves that she is not as in love with Clark.. as we all feel that she is..
                    First of all...In Wrath Lana will have Lex by the collarbone...Lex says to her if you do this you will lose Clark And she will utters the line... I'll get over it..
                    Well..there you have it ...from the horses mouth so to speak..i guess she is over Clark and have been for sometime..hence the coldness between the 2 of them..It is so obvious Clark is oblivious to that fact...That is truly a highlight for the season...
                    I have never been a fan of this Lana..but i tell you..She truly shines in being the villain..She is an absolute knock out...

Comment

Originally posted by clarkbunny
                      Yes Clark was being influenced by Simone's blue necklace and similarly Lana married Lex against her will. Plus Lana never got to find out that Clark was getting all hot and sweaty with Simone 'cos he was hypnotised as far as she knew he was fully consenting to that.

Ok so she wasn't forced to have sex with Lex the first time but she thought she loved him. If they did have sex again before the wedding I don't see anything wrong with that - they were engaged.

Everyone has a past, most people have had a few gfs or bfs before they settle down. Does this make them dirty and 'well used' to their current partners - or does this only apply to Lana?
                      Well, when you sleep with the greatest enemy of the person you claim to love, yeah it's dirty seconds. It's like spitting in Clark's face. I find it hilarious that you are defending one of the villains of the season; and a pathetic slutty villain at that.

Comment

Originally posted by LoisJoanneKent
                        Well, when you sleep with the greatest enemy of the person you claim to love, yeah it's dirty seconds. It's like spitting in Clark's face. I find it hilarious that you are defending one of the villains of the season; and a pathetic slutty villain at that.
                        oh yes, I agree, and I guess we can remember the fact that she´s lying to Clark and doing evil things behind his back, after all the seasons that Lana was nagging Clark for being complete honest with her, and finally when Clark tells her his secret then she starts to cheat him, that´s very hypocrit from lana .
                        Clark shouldn´t just forgive her, he looks like her damn servent, I hope he breaks up with that b**ch forever and I pray for the end of 7 season comes soon to see the end of that nightmare, and we can see like Al Gough said in his last interview: that Clark is going to start falling for Lois.

Comment

Originally posted by chlarkdabest
                          I hate Clana, because its eating up Chlark. Clark and Chloe barely see each other now. In lara, the showing the crystal scene should have been Clark and Chloe, not Clana.... aaargh!
                          I don't like any 'ship this late in the game because it is holding back progression for Clark. They may have poked fun at this idea in Action, but the truth is that this is a show with limited time each episode and each season to show a wide array of things. If they waste too much of that limited time with Clark's lust for Lana or his friendship with Chloe or anyone else, it takes away time from other things like showing Clark getting into investigating or more importantly, training to deal with the dangers from beyond of tomorrow.

A reason I like this season over last is because he is not bogged down with all the 'shippy garbage. He was finally serious at looking for Kara's crystal. The problem is, like an idiot, he went back to show it to Lana.

There are still 2 huge aspects of Clark's life that have to be covered and those are him training so he can stand a chance at beating guys like Doomsday or at least surviving his encounters with Darkseid in the future and getting into journalism so he could have his reporter job that he has classically been shown to have in every version of the mythos. By wasting too much time with 'ships, the important things like these 2 will be left out. Also important is the Eradicator, which I think should have been introduced this season instead of Kara. I like what they're doing with Kara, but think they should have saved it for an 8th season after Clark is trained. This season should have covered his training, the discovery and use of the Eradicator, and also concentrated on the fates of Lex, Chloe, Lana, and Lionel since they won't be around for an 8th season, if there is one.

They have given Chloe powers, yet very little has been shown about that as well. I say forget about 'ships this season for Clark and the characters who aren't returning next year so their destinies could be properly developed & wrapped up in the little time there is left. Yeah, you want character interaction, but not so much that it bogs down Clark. If Bizarro returns, and other threats like Zor-El and a certain villian from the past show up, the last thing they need to do is have Clark unprepared for them by pining over Lana. I'm interested in seeing what happens in Wrath because that may seriously progress the characters of Lana and Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                            I don't like any 'ship this late in the game because it is holding back progression for Clark. They may have poked fun at this idea in Action, but the truth is that this is a show with limited time each episode and each season to show a wide array of things. If they waste too much of that limited time with Clark's lust for Lana or his friendship with Chloe or anyone else, it takes away time from other things like showing Clark getting into investigating or more importantly, training to deal with the dangers from beyond of tomorrow.

A reason I like this season over last is because he is not bogged down with all the 'shippy garbage. He was finally serious at looking for Kara's crystal. The problem is, like an idiot, he went back to show it to Lana.

There are still 2 huge aspects of Clark's life that have to be covered and those are him training so he can stand a chance at beating guys like Doomsday or at least surviving his encounters with Darkseid in the future and getting into journalism so he could have his reporter job that he has classically been shown to have in every version of the mythos. By wasting too much time with 'ships, the important things like these 2 will be left out. Also important is the Eradicator, which I think should have been introduced this season instead of Kara. I like what they're doing with Kara, but think they should have saved it for an 8th season after Clark is trained. This season should have covered his training, the discovery and use of the Eradicator, and also concentrated on the fates of Lex, Chloe, Lana, and Lionel since they won't be around for an 8th season, if there is one.

They have given Chloe powers, yet very little has been shown about that as well. I say forget about 'ships this season for Clark and the characters who aren't returning next year so their destinies could be properly developed & wrapped up in the little time there is left. Yeah, you want character interaction, but not so much that it bogs down Clark. If Bizarro returns, and other threats like Zor-El and a certain villian from the past show up, the last thing they need to do is have Clark unprepared for them by pining over Lana. I'm interested in seeing what happens in Wrath because that may seriously progress the characters of Lana and Clark.
                            I couldn't agree more! Don't get me wrong, I'm a hard core Clois fan, but it shouldn't happen now before he's Superman. That's one of the reasons for which I hate the pink princess so much...she distracts him from what really matters, fulfilling his destiny. I just find it stupid that so much time is wasted on a doomed relationship that is going nowhere.

Comment

It does seem that Lana doesn't love very deeply. Maybe losing her parents so young has made her not want to love deeply. And the reason I say this is because everything else becomes more important to Lana than her love, such as Clark's secret, getting revenge on Lex, etc.

And something else I'm seeing, Lana is turning out to be the new Lionel, of course, once she gets her act together.

Comment

completely agree

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎