No announcement yet.

The Clana relationship

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Clana relationship

I'm really surprised at the depth that Lana is willing to go in keeping secrets from Clark. My god, how many secrets are there now? Involving Chloe, who Lana knows is tight with Clark. It would appear that Clark isn't as important to her as she says, and that was even mentioned for next week's teaser. Maybe Lana realizes she will lose Clark for his bigger destiny, who knows. But she can't possibly think that Clark is going to deal well with this many lies. It would appear the relationship is almost over and really never get off the ground.

Just like Lex, her obsession (getting back at Lex) is more important than those she claims to care about (Clark).

Comment

Sad but true..In next week's epi..she goes after Lex...and when lex says to her Clark will not Approve of what she is doing and she will lose him..i think she say Yea i will get over it..oops..she has gone off the deep end..

Comment

Hopefully the breakup comes before the halfway part of the season so they could rebuild her into someone we can like by the end of the season since Kristin will be done after this season.

Comment

yeah, the preview for next week she definitely said 'I'll get over it' in reference to loosing Clark.

I'm really hoping that Clark hears that...

Comment

Lana's relationship with Clark seems to be as much of a cover as her Isis Foundation. Who would ever believe that sweet little Lana Lang Luthor homemaker at the Kent farm would be spying on Lex, kidnapping Lionel. She was at the movies with Aunt Nell.

It is really heartbreaking and makes me wonder... did she ever love Clark?

Comment

In Action, she was hoping Lionel wouldn't spread his "lies" to Clark. That showed that she doesn't want to lose him. She's very conflicted right now. I wonder if she will still be running Isis when the season/show is over or if she will let go of it and finally try to fix her life.

I am very much looking forward to next week's episode. Not because I want to see Lana using Clark's powers (that part will make me gag), but to see what Clark's reaction after it's over and he has his powers back will be. I think it will be a milestone in the series.

Comment

my only question is WHY LANA WHY

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                  I am very much looking forward to next week's episode. Not because I want to see Lana using Clark's powers (that part will make me gag), but to see what Clark's reaction after it's over and he has his powers back will be. I think it will be a milestone in the series.
                  It's true. He can't possibly see her the same with his rose colored glasses. I feel a Clark lecture coming on.

Comment

Lana is doing all of this because she has become as evil as Lex Luthor, as Lex was obsessed with getting whatever he wanted, his father corporation, Lana into bed, his envy of, and wish to hurt Clark, that he stopped at nothing. Lana said before she had sex with him that she was afraid of losing herself, well she has, what little character she once had, she has totally lost, Lex has both defiled her and corrupted her, tainted now with his vileness, physically, morally , intellectually and psychologically, to the point that like him, she will stop at nothing to get what she wants, in this case revenge, and if that means losing Clark, then so be it. Clark will undoubtedly save both her and Lex, but one can only hope that this will the wake-up call that he needs to finally see Lana as she really is, not as her once thought her to be.

Comment

i am going to say that it is not going to happen.There will be no scene where Clark tells Lana off...i have read somewhere that he later on in another epi..further down the road that Clark will say i am so happy to Lana that he thinks he can fly..Yet another sweeping under the rug...And Yes...again fustrating to us fans...

Comment

Originally posted by ginnyfan

It is really heartbreaking and makes me wonder... did she ever love Clark?
                        I think she still loves Clark. But for now, that love is not enough and won't give her the same satisfaction as destroying the Luthors.

Comment

I don't know but i think that Clark will forgive Lana again because he understand how she suffered when she was with Lex. Clark was hidding his real identity too long from her and i think he feels guilty somehow and therefore feels a need to be with her. Like he ows her that. In my opinion he still loves her and it will take a long time before he realizes relationship is going anywhere
                          And about Lana. Lex should have really destroyed her psychologically. The way she's been acting lately shows her nervous breakdown she will hardly recover from. To hate somebody that much to kill him with bare hands is sad and leads strait to Bell rive. She 100% loves Clark but they differ in their character and thinking which makes her fell all alone. She therefore has no one to talk to, hiding everything about herself and those things are making her look evil even though she isn't.
                          I apologise for my bad english
                          Last edited by shark87; 11-02-2007, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Clark owes Lana nothing...
                            Yes he will forgive her..God only knows why..No wait..the writers only knows why..i should say..
                            Yea i think Clark loves Lana..but i don't think that Lana loves Clark anymore..The Lana from season 1-5 would have never said what she will say in Wrath...to Lex about getting over Clark...But alas..like they said she is not the one who returned...so if she isn't the same i say ..Clark time to move on....

Comment

^^Just don't jump to conclusions yet. It is very likely that what she says to Lex about getting over Clark will become a deleted scene. It has happened in the past.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎