No announcement yet.

Martha!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martha!!!

It was so awesome to see the picture of young Superman 3-era Annette O-Toole this episode. FINALLY Martha gets a mention this season, and a very nice one at that.

Plus I liked the idea of the pictures of Clark's two moms being in the same frame.

Re: Martha!!!

Originally posted by Odysseus
    It was so awesome to see the picture of young Superman 3-era Annette O-Toole this episode. FINALLY Martha gets a mention this season, and a very nice one at that.

Plus I liked the idea of the pictures of Clark's two moms being in the same frame.
    i thought that was a lousy hiding spot... but i guess it worked.

Comment

They goofed it up! During the scene after Kara was rescued and Clark and Kara were looking at the pic of the young Martha. Well when he goes to pick up the picture it is not the same it is actually a picture of Martha and Jonathan that he took the Picture of Lara out of. I just rewatched it, and was like surprised cause I am always the last to catch a goof...However the concept was wonderful and I was very happy they put both of his mom's in such a wonderful light.

Guess I should go put this in mistake and inconsistincies...oops my bad!
      Last edited by juicey1; 11-02-2007, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Martha please come home!!!!!!!!

Comment

If Martha found out about Lara's photo hidden in the photo frame yrs ago...I'd bet she'd suspect and accused Johnathan of having an affair with another woman. That wouldn't look good at all

Comment

I don't understand why when Clark found that he needed help from someone in Washington DC he didn't ask his Mum? I mean she's been living there for months now and is a senator herself. I guess she may not have the connections to help him as much as Lionel does being new to the job and all, but to not even mention it and discount it as a possibility? Does Martha even know about Kara? For Christs sake Clark call your mum occaisionally...

Comment

Yeah, Clark. We thought you were a more devoted son! I was hoping to see Martha appear in the episode...
              BTW, when are we actually going to see Martha again?

Comment

i did notice how fast clark put the picture of Martha face down instead of putting the picture frame back where it was.

Plus kara knew how to use a Polaroid real well, I did not know they were so popular on krypton.

Comment

Well, it was nice having a reminder of Martha.

Comment

First it was so nice to have that pic of Martha there. And Annette looked very pretty in it.
                    But the thought did cross my mind that the Kent house has been destroyed at least once (maybe more? Can't remember)--the second meteor shower--and I'm amazed that that pic survived! Of course, this is Smallville! LOL

Originally posted by bobsuncorp
                    I don't understand why when Clark found that he needed help from someone in Washington DC he didn't ask his Mum? I mean she's been living there for months now and is a senator herself. I guess she may not have the connections to help him as much as Lionel does being new to the job and all, but to not even mention it and discount it as a possibility? Does Martha even know about Kara? For Christs sake Clark call your mum occaisionally...
                    This made me cringe also. Clark heading to DC and wanting help and he asked Lionel? You're mother is a senator, BDA! Hello? Maybe he didn't want to sully her with this sort of thing or provide a link that could be traced back to him but still, he couldn't have said that or mentioned it? (Or had Lionel say something like "didn't want to involve your mother, eh?") How hard would that have been?

Comment

the idea that not once that the Kents never would have had found Laras picture in the picture frame is ridiculous if you consider the picture would have been changed plus when the house was destroyed by the second meteor shower if the picture survived the glass would most likely needd replaced what they think were dense not to notice that couldn't have been overlooked for 18 years

Comment

Yeah, this pegged me too. Let's all hope Martha doesn't trap herself in the dimension where Gabe Sullivan, Aunt Nell, Lucas Luthor, Helen Bryce, and so on have been.

Comment

I wondered if the picture of the previous winner on the Miss Sweet Corn flyer was a picture of a young Martha. It looked a lot like her.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonStones
                            Yeah, this pegged me too. Let's all hope Martha doesn't trap herself in the dimension where Gabe Sullivan, Aunt Nell, Lucas Luthor, Helen Bryce, and so on have been.
                            BTW whatever happened to Lucas Luthor?

Comment

I found it wierd that the Kent's would choose to frame and display that picture of Martha. She looked kinda pissed off and confused, like someone ran up to her on the street and took a picture.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎