Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can they please give chloe something to do!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol ok, name all the things Jimmy has done for Chloe. Lets see, he helps her on every case if she needs him to do something, they had a whole episode about how he created this cinema room to spend quality time with her. He bought her tickets to go out which he spend a LOT of money on and she turned him down. I could go on and on, on the things Jimmy does for her.

Chloe did not leave Jimmy for Kara, she left him because she was a meteor freak and she did not want to tell him. That is all it is. Chloe goes around talking all day about how to trust people you care about to Clark, and the first guy who gives her the light of day.. she won't spill anything to him.

Sorry but you have no case what so ever that Jimmy did anything poorly to Chloe and I think you need to watch the episodes again. The whole Jimmy Chloe relationship is exactly how a lot of relationships work out.. The girl not noticing that the guy is spilling out his soul and doing everything for her emotionally, financially, and intellectually, and she does not even care. Jimmy would be with her right now if she did not blow him off because of her meteor freakness which really pisses me off because its not like she has some huge powers, all she can do is cry heal.

Chloe is the problem, not Jimmy. Jimmy even told her that he wanted to be hers and that Kara was just a friend, but Chloe so selfish, pushed him away and guess what.. GO JIMMY.. go after Kara and see what happens.. Atleast she will go places with Jimmy. Chloe is more worried about her selfishness than other people.
    Last edited by Demne; 11-02-2007, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Demne
      Lol ok, name all the things Jimmy has done for Chloe. Lets see, he helps her on every case if she needs him to do something, they had a whole episode about how he created this cinema room to spend quality time with her. He bought her tickets to go which he spend a LOT of money on and she turned him down. I could go on and on, on the things Jimmy does for her.

Chloe did not leave Jimmy for Kara, she left him because she was a meteor freak and she did not want to tell him. That is all it is. Chloe goes around talking all day about how to trust people you care about to Clark, and the first guy who gives her the light of day.. she won't spill anything to him.

Sorry but you have no case what so ever that Jimmy did anything poorly to Chloe and I think you need to watch the episodes again. The whole Jimmy Chloe relationship is exactly how a lot of relationships work out.. The girl not noticing that the guy is spilling out his soul and doing everything for her emotionally, financially, and intellectually, and she does not even care. Jimmy would be with her right now if she did not blow him off because of her meteor freakness which really pisses me off because its not like she has some huge powers, all she can do is cry heal.

Chloe is the problem, not Jimmy. Jimmy even told her that he wanted to be hers and that Kara was just a friend, but Chloe so selfish, pushed him away and guess what.. GO JIMMY.. go after Kara and see what happens.. Atleast she will go places with Jimmy. Chloe is more worried about her selfishness than other people.
      Jimmy's a saint. Checking out another girl and flirting with her while dating someone else. Let's not forget he never called Chloe back after their first time together. I remember Jimmy calling his and Chloe's relationship a "fluke", that sounds he was "hers". He should have told her that he'd be there for her no matter what. How did he know she didn't ahave a brain issue (her forgetting him). Has Jimmy ever been there emotionally for Chloe?

Comment

i'm putting a bet on clana killing chloe. the way they are dumping on her somethings bad is going to happen.

Comment

Lol I see people flirt with people all the time in social enviroments and still be in a relationship and never once act. If Chloe had trust issues she should have taken it up with Jimmy and told him instead of assuming. Jimmy would have respected her more for it and yea their relationship was a fluke. Jimmy cared about Chloe but Chloe was to busy for Jimmy.

If Jimmy was dating Chloe at the same time, I would agree but Jimmy would never have gone after Kara like that when he was in a committed relationship.

Chloe wanted to get rid of 6 years of her life, forget Clark, forget Jimmy, and all her friends. WHY? Because Chloe is a little selfish girl who needs to realize not everything is about her, or her career at the Daily Planet.

Comment

Its not the end of the world for Chloe. she has to accept the fact that she has powers now. Theres no use in dening the truth from the world.

Comment

Lol ok, name all the things Jimmy has done for Chloe. Lets see, he helps her on every case if she needs him to do something, they had a whole episode about how he created this cinema room to spend quality time with her. He bought her tickets to go out which he spend a LOT of money on and she turned him down. I could go on and on, on the things Jimmy does for her.

*standing ovation*

Thank you for that wonderful post. Jimmy would be with Chloe right now if she were honest with him. The real test for me if a guy really loves his girlfriend is that he compulsively mentions her when he's with a hot girl. When Jimmy was eating Chinese with the girl he supposedly was so rudely checking out in front of Chloe... who does he mention with un-containable excitement? CHLOE SULLIVAN.

Though I do sympathize with Chloe. I think sometimes that's the way it is. You can quote wise sayings to people all day about keeping secrets... especially when they are keeping a secret you want to know. LOL! But when push comes to shove and you have a difficult secret it really is hard to risk it all. Particularly when you don't fully understand it.

I'm so glad that Chloe wants to be friends with Jimmy. I hope she doesn't give up just because Kara's moving in for the kill. LOL! So to speak. I think at the end of the episode Chloe is truly concerned for Jimmy. It really is a case of out of the frying pan into the fire. She breaks up with Jimmy b/c she's a meteor victim... (*giggle*) and he embarks on a relationship with an ALIEN whom the government considers a national security risk. LOL!
              Last edited by ginnyfan; 11-02-2007, 12:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by friday
                That's according to Lionel in the trailer for Wrath. And if you take the time to analyze the lengths Lionel went to protect Clark last season, I would say he's also disturbed. Making Lana marry Lex while knowing that he drugged Lana to believe she was pregnant all in the name of protecting Clark is disturbing.

Lex called Lois a "muffin peddler". Does Lex calling her that make it true?
                No honey, I don't think Lana is disturbed because Lionel said it. I think Lana is disturbed because she faked her death, embazled $10 million, kidnapped and tortured a man, hit him over the head with a shovel, set up a secret spying office to keep an eye on her ex-husband, all the while lying through her teeth with a fake smile to everybody around her about it. That is disturbing.

Lionel saying it, does not sway my oppinion one way or another.

Comment

Chloe wanted to get rid of 6 years of her life, forget Clark, forget Jimmy, and all her friends. WHY?
                  Because she doesn't want to die or go crazy. Having already died once, I'm guessing she'e not eager to relive the experience. After all it can't be pleasant. But of course Chloe shouldn't think or care about herself, it's all about Jimmy and Clark. Clark who's been happily ignoring her problems for the last few episodes and Jimmy who is so completely hearbroken that he's kissing another girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Minela
                    No honey, I don't think Lana is disturbed because Lionel said it. I think Lana is disturbed because she faked her death, embazled $10 million, kidnapped and tortured a man, hit him over the head with a shovel, set up a secret spying office to keep an eye on her ex-husband, all the while lying through her teeth with a fake smile to everybody around her about it. That is disturbing.

Lionel saying it, does not sway my oppinion one way or another.
                    HA! Don't forget that she put his ARM in a bear-trap! Coo coo coo coo coo coo for cocoa puffs!

Originally posted by Minela
                    Have you been paying attantion? Lana is disturbed. The ISIS foundation is her own little crusade against Lex. Why would Chloe be involved in that? Plus Chloe is onto Lana, she knows there is something shady going on. Did you notice how disturbed Chloe looked after Lana gave her the "nice-philantrophy-girl" smile and fed her the lies. Divorce settlement? Right. Try Embezlement. "Oh, and don't tell Clark about this", coming from the Queen of secrets and lies.

No. Chloe does not need to be involved in that arc, unless it is to expose Lana the new villain.

Plus. I don't know what the problem is here with Chloe's arc? They mention her ability in every episode, it is not being put on the back burner. I'm glad they aren't rushing through it. She is not a FOTW. First they need to deal with her emotional difficultie with the power and how if affects her relationships. Than they will tap into the possibilities for her power. Just give it time.

As far as the Chimmara triangle goes, I see no evidence TPTB think Chloe is "ugly" or "undesirable". It is just mythos that Jimmy and Kara have a thing for eachother. TPTB love triangles. Just because Chimmy is over for now, doesn't mean they won't bring it back. It was completley obvious that Jimmy was head over heals in love with Chloe.
                    Oh this is a great post. Makes me feel so much better about Chloe's story arc. Still wish Clark would put a comforting arm around her shoulders or something. Yeah I do! I don't care that certain fans would say that means they are getting married. It's what a good friend would do.

*sigh*

I guess Chloe and Clark have had a heart to heart in offscreenville. Or Clark tried to have a heart to heart and she pushed him away... like she did in Bizarro...

Comment

Agree 100%.

This was actually touched upon in this episode. When Kara comes back and apologizes to Jimmy for running out on him, she admits that she wouldn't have had a lead if it wasn't for his help. He responds with saying, "Oh, you noticed that?" And it's clear that he's happily surprised because of all the times that CHLOE didn't realize that or care enough to give him fair share of credit.

We've seen Jimmy, again and again, put Chloe first & Chloe shoot him down because she's had to either (1) chase after something for Clark or (2) figure something out about her meteor power.

There were also a lot of times where she was downright mean and patronizing to him in front of Clark.

So Jimmy took a second to recognize that Kara is hot (while he was with Chloe). So Jimmy decided to eat Chinese food with Kara while he was with Chloe. So what? Guys do stuff like that all the time even if they're madly in love with the girl they're with.

I think that the break-up scene in "Cure" pretty much told us how important Chloe was to Jimmy. The man was practically in tears when they broke up and I think he was fully entitled to go, "I can't do this anymore...." That makes him a man to be respected. And as far as moving on Kara so quickly? They went out for lunch. Kara initiated the kiss - not Jimmy. And if being with Kara makes him happy, I don't blame Jimmy for it. Good for him because he realizes that a girl can actually like him for who is and respect him at the same time. Chloe treated him badly a lot of the time and it's not Jimmy's job to pine after her.

Comment

Originally posted by Dustmite
                        Because she doesn't want to die or go crazy. Having already died once, I'm guessing she'e not eager to relive the experience. After all it can't be pleasant. But of course Chloe shouldn't think or care about herself, it's all about Jimmy and Clark. Clark who's been happily ignoring her problems for the last few episodes and Jimmy who is so completely hearbroken that he's kissing another girl.
                        Clark died multiple times, you see him whining about not using his powers again? Chloe is doing basically what a teenager does when they go off on their own and forget about their family who actually cares about them because Chloe is uber selfish and just thinking about what she wants and not including her family and friends in it.

And btw, Jimmy's relationship was not just weeks, and neither was their breakup. If you consider it.. 2 months went by while Jimmy and Chloe were having issues and it has been another monthish since now he hooked up with Kara. I really feel that the Jimmy/Ch relationship was pretty short in length and good for Jimmy for not dorking around feeling sorry for himself. He is confident and Kara likes him, so if Chloe is going to whine about him now after months that he is kissing another girl, even if she is a Kryponian, who cares what Chloe thinks. I sure wouldn't.
                        Last edited by Demne; 11-02-2007, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jory
                          Jimmy's a saint. Checking out another girl and flirting with her while dating someone else. Let's not forget he never called Chloe back after their first time together. I remember Jimmy calling his and Chloe's relationship a "fluke", that sounds he was "hers". He should have told her that he'd be there for her no matter what. How did he know she didn't ahave a brain issue (her forgetting him). Has Jimmy ever been there emotionally for Chloe?
                          Yeah, I think he has been there for her. A lot of the time, she hasn't allowed him to be there for her -- not because he doesn't want to, but because she didn't trust him enough.

I enjoyed the Chimmy ship a few times -- but for the most part, I do think that it was written in a very weird way. And not because of Jimmy. The weirdness mostly came from Chloe's side. She would dump him to go with Clark last season. This season, she dealt with her meteor freak issues. These were all things that Jimmy couldn't understand because he can't read her mind. If she doesn't let him in, emotionally, he can't be expected to be there for her emotionally.

Also, he called their relationship a fluke because they were breaking up. He (very clearly) was hurting and saying that he must have been wrong. That box that he put together to help her remember him showed how deeply he felt about her much more than any words could have. And once she said she remembered him, he was ready to move on & it was Chloe that said that she could never tell him that things would be normal. And he realized that he couldn't be with a girl like that... and he was right to think that.

And as far as Kara is concerned -- I don't think that this has anything to do with them thinking that Chloe is ugly. I mean, c'mon Allison is gorgeous. They'd have to be blind to think that Chloe is ugly. Look at the way they handle the scenes with Bart and Chloe. Bart is massively crushing on Chloe and totally wants her. (Personally, I can't wait until he comes back and Chloe is single this time -- I totally ship them.)

And look at Lois -- if it was all about girls being hot, then why is Clark so NOT in love with Lois (even though canon has Lois and Clark together). By that factor, we'd have to conclude that Lois is ugly and that's why Clark can't get that he should be with her.

Nope, I think that this "twist" is just because AlMiles love their little triangles. And Kara/Jimmy have had a relationship in many other versions of Superman... so it makes sense that they'd play this angle in "SV".

Comment

Clark died multiple times, you see him whining about not using his powers again? Chloe is doing basically what a teenager does when they go off on their own and forget about their family who actually cares about them because Chloe is uber selfish and just thinking about what she wants and not including her family and friends in it.
                            Clark died once and he has constantly whined about not being normal. He did not die, however as a result of using his powers. He died as a result of not having them.

Chloe's power is reactive, not something that she can control and she died the first time she used it. She's entitled to be scared. She feels she has a death sentence hanging over her and people don't act normally in those situations.

Why is she uber selfish for wanting to be cured?

As for her family and friends, if Jimmy had stopped harping on about how evil MFs were, maybe she would have told him. As for Clark, in this episode, he didn't seem to consider her problems very much.

Jimmy hooked up with Kara pretty damn quickly after their break up so he can't be as hearbroken as some are claiming.

The man was practically in tears when they broke up
                            And Chloe was dancing for joy!!!

Comment

Well, I didn't say that Chloe was dancing for joy -- nor did I imply that she wasn't affected or hurt by the break up. Clearly, she's quite affected because she mentions Jimmy quite a few times in "Action" (and Clark ignores her) and she clearly still wants to be friends with Jimmy in "Kara".

However -- the fact that Jimmy is not fending off Kara's advances doesn't make Jimmy a bad guy or detract from how he felt about Chloe. It's been a couple of months (I think) since Chloe/Jimmy broke up & let's face it -- Kara is a hot, smart, funny, and interesting girl who is clearly enamored by Jimmy and respects him a lot. WHY wouldn't he go ahead and pursue something with her? He has no reason not to. I, personally, respect him more for having enough self-confidence to see that Kara could be good for him and moving forward with his life, as opposed to taking the route that Clark would -- obsessing and pining for an eternity.

It's sad, but I feel like Jimmy is acting more like a mature man here than Clark ever has.

Comment

Clark died once and he has constantly whined about not being normal. He did not die, however as a result of using his powers. He died as a result of not having them.

Chloe's power is reactive, not something that she can control and she died the first time she used it. She's entitled to be scared. She feels she has a death sentence hanging over her and people don't act normally in those situations.

Why is she uber selfish for wanting to be cured?

As for her family and friends, if Jimmy had stopped harping on about how evil MFs were, maybe she would have told him. As for Clark, in this episode, he didn't seem to consider her problems very much.

Jimmy hooked up with Kara pretty damn quickly after their break up so he can't be as hearbroken as some are claiming.

Didn't Chloe harp on Clark for years about meteor freaks till she found out about his abilities? Same thing right here, except now she is doing exactly what she told Clark not to do. Double standard if you ask me. Jimmy loved Chloe and he would have supported her. Sorry but this case does not make sense what so ever. Jimmy did not hook up with Kara, he had dinner with her, and just last episode she gave him a peck kiss and she invited him to chinese dinner.

Great for him! Chloe won't give him the time of day and why should he waste an opportunity with a woman who is one of the hottest girls in Smallville, for Chloe who wont even go out with him after he paid for everything.

Chloe can care all she wants about getting cured, I don't care about that.. But she is doing it behind everyones back and she lies consistantly to everyone. Chloe is the problem and always was.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎