Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can they please give chloe something to do!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish they'd explore her power more, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
      I'm not trying to boot Chloe off the show because she's one of the very few redeeming elements, but she's pretty much run her course.

It was obvious TPTB had nothing else in mind for her when they made her a freak. She needs to go somewhere where she can be appreciated. She needs to move to Gotham and live her life.

Well, this is Allison's (possibly)last season on the show (according to those in the know), so you'll get your wish. It would've been nice if she had a better send off, instead of the usual "Chloe is ugly blah blah" standard. Jerks.

Comment

I hope Chloe tells Lana about her powers and both will become partners in the Isis Foundation. Then they'll team up to bring down LuthorCorp and help other meteor infected incl. her mom.

Both can recruit and provide a haven for the meteor infected. I think this will be a good arc for both.

Comment

Hasn't Chloe always been 'researching for Clark'?

Come on.

She's a plot device. That's all.

And when she joins the 'JLA' she'll be 'researching' for them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jory
            What power arc? They haven't dealt with it. What is her power, can the power be controlled, will it manifest in a way other than tears, will she die/ be incapacitated every time she uses it? Tptb aren't exploring it,nobody seems to know anything about it. Are they ever going to use it again? Why introduce something if it's not going to be delved into?

As for the Chloe/Jimmy/Kara "triangle". That (imo) was introduced so that everyone will "know" how ugly and undesireable Chloe is, in TPTB's minds. After all, Al did say it would be hard for Jimmy to walk away from Kara. To translate that: It's easy for Jimmy to walk away from Chloe because she's "ugly",but Kara's just oh so hot.
            You know, they have had a lot of other stuff to deal with! They touched on it in Cure, and again tonight. Chloe wasn't at ISIS for research, she was there to get help, until she saw Lana and had to cover up. Don't want to give away spoilers, but people are always getting injured/near death in Smallville! That's why they have a permanent hospital set. So Chloe's ability will get put to use at some point in the future. It's just a question of whom she will cry over.

Did you notice how Jimmy is becoming Kara's Chloe? And Chloe knows how dangerous that role can be! But since Jimmy doesn't know, he will think Chloe is just jealous and spiteful. Thus a triangle even though Chloe doesn't want Jimmy back.

Comment

Not only does Chloe knows how dangerous it can be, but with how Clark lied to Lana all those years while confessing his love will probably be the same way with Jimmy and Kara. Chloe doesn't want to see Jimmy hurt physically and emotionally. For once, Chloe has a friend in Jimmy and he isn't high maintenance like Clark. I guess there's a sense of normalcy with him.

But they're moving her away from him and eventually from Clark so that it will be close to the mythos.

Yep, Chloe was definitely there for help and I'm sure Lana will find out and both will tag team on Lex.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                Chloe is probably going to be involved with the Lana Lang plot. She's already onto her. Though Lois is also onto Lana.
                I dont think lois is onto lana,maybe lex but not lana...As for chloe probably bein tied into lana I think so,atleast for the next epi or 2.The more we find out about ISIS I think we will

Originally posted by chantal
                You know, they have had a lot of other stuff to deal with! They touched on it in Cure, and again tonight. Chloe wasn't at ISIS for research, she was there to get help, until she saw Lana and had to cover up. Don't want to give away spoilers, but people are always getting injured/near death in Smallville! That's why they have a permanent hospital set. So Chloe's ability will get put to use at some point in the future. It's just a question of whom she will cry over.

Did you notice how Jimmy is becoming Kara's Chloe? And Chloe knows how dangerous that role can be! But since Jimmy doesn't know, he will think Chloe is just jealous and spiteful. Thus a triangle even though Chloe doesn't want Jimmy back.
                I didnt even think of that but ur right,jimmy is sort of becomin kara's chloe.They seem to be paired off alot,and in jimmy's mind he'll have these 2 girls after him when that doesnt seem like the case.As for her gettin help I agree,instead of a cure this time she was goin to do research on the foundation to see how they help.We kno only Knox has the cure,so she's obviously jus lookin for help instead of gettin rid of the power.So I can see chloe doin more research and possibly stumblin on what lana is really up 2 soon

Originally posted by citizenlen
                Not only does Chloe knows how dangerous it can be, but with how Clark lied to Lana all those years while confessing his love will probably be the same way with Jimmy and Kara. Chloe doesn't want to see Jimmy hurt physically and emotionally. For once, Chloe has a friend in Jimmy and he isn't high maintenance like Clark. I guess there's a sense of normalcy with him.

But they're moving her away from him and eventually from Clark so that it will be close to the mythos.

Yep, Chloe was definitely there for help and I'm sure Lana will find out and both will tag team on Lex.
                I doubt they tag to go against lex,since chloe prob wont agree wit lana's methods.Lana is out for revenge not justice unlike chloe,so tho the idea may sound good I doubt it'll happen
                Last edited by D.M.A.; 11-01-2007, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Re: can they please give chloe something to do!?

Originally posted by red_cape_7
                  first, chloe was getting crapped on. now, she's just playing a part in someone else's storyline (e.g., researching for clark). she really needs some more arc to her story right now. i love her character and hate to see her get pushed to the backburner!
                  chloe has lost her mojo, lois is now reporter at the planet and lana now knows the secret. chloe is just left out now that kara is taking up clarks time and lana moving into the place did not help either. she has become the next pete. she plays her part of telling clark where to find someone or something then she is pretty much done with in the episode. i would rather see this as a show about clark becoming superman not a minor character getting all the screen time. There isn't really anything left for chloe to do except if they want to make her the next lana and make drastic changes to her character every season.

Comment

I'm hoping with the upcoming episodes that Lana will eventually let go of what Lex did but continue in her new found venture with the Isis Foundation. And if the writers are smart (heckles), they'll have Chloe and Lana run Isis. Helping those affected by the meteor while exposing Lex. Chloe can run the Isis Gazette. She can have her column like The Torch, but this time its a self-help newspaper or magazine that discusses the lives affected and bring understanding to their condition. The newspaper will also expose government cover up and Isis can provide witness protection and anonymity and maybe Oliver Queen can be their main funder. Hey, I can dream can't I?

Comment

Originally posted by LexLuv180
                      I made an avatar for their reminder - in case they forget.

Comment

Yeah, I wanted to see Chloe's headline about frozen corn princess... and I wanted to see Chloe interview the star of the Warrior Angel TV show. *sigh*

Maybe there will be a spin off of Smallville called Offscreenville. What else would be in Offscreenville? Chloe's first support group meeting at the Isis Foundation? Hmm... I have a feeling she won't be joining now that she knows Lana is heading it up.

Ah well...

Yeah... I still don't get Chloe's power... they need to explain it.

Comment

Lara should get cloned, and kill Chloe. Then, after she dies.. Lara clones Alicia back and Clark dumps Lana and Marrys Alicia.. great ending to the show.. He flys off with Alicia in his arms in Las Vegas!

Comment

Re: Re: can they please give chloe something to do!?

Is it any wonder that Allison is ,probably, leaving after the season is over? TPTB must feel that she is also ugly and undesireable, if they are trying to say that about the character she plays. Jerks.
                            To translate that: It's easy for Jimmy to walk away from Chloe because she's "ugly",but Kara's just oh so hot.
                            Jory, where would you get this idea from?

Chloe is not ugly. And TPTB certainly don't think she's ugly either.

Comment

yOU're starting to make my avatar cry.
                              harryandginnyfanatic is right. Chloe isn't ugly. She's a hottie.
                              Last edited by litew8; 11-02-2007, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LexLuv180

I wish i could explore Chloe.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎