Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can they please give chloe something to do!?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can they please give chloe something to do!?

first, chloe was getting crapped on. now, she's just playing a part in someone else's storyline (e.g., researching for clark). she really needs some more arc to her story right now. i love her character and hate to see her get pushed to the backburner!

What you don't like chloogle? I go on it all the time. It is a great search engine. lol

Comment

ummm kara/jimmy/chloe triangle anyone?

and if anyone is gettin the backburner, its lois. and i like that. they need to limit her usage on the show. well mostly limit her and clark's interactions

Comment

I almost forgot Lois and Chloe existed.

Comment

It's the Kara show. Only after being the Lana show first. It's not the Chloe show. And it never was the Clark show.

Comment

Yea, Chloe's gonna fight Kara...not physically but in the KJC love game. Or better yet, just have a 3some u 3 silly teenagers!

Comment

Re: can they please give chloe something to do!?

Originally posted by red_cape_7
              first, chloe was getting crapped on. now, she's just playing a part in someone else's storyline (e.g., researching for clark). she really needs some more arc to her story right now. i love her character and hate to see her get pushed to the backburner!

Couldn't agree more.

I thought TPTB were going to explore her power, what it is, if it can be controlled etc, but with Kara on the show I guess they decided not to. It's pretty idiotic to introduce something and not explore it. They should never have given her powers if nothings going to come of it.

What happened to Chloe's interview in "Action"?They introduced that and never followed through.

Now you have Jimmy (who obviously was never that much in love with her) eyeing kara when he was still with Chloe, and now is in love with Kara. Guess he didn't have too deep of feelings for Chloe since he got over her fast.

TPTB have to make sure they make it be known that Chloe is,not only, ugly but also undesireable (Jimmy's "whoa" after Kara kissed him), in their opinions.

Is it any wonder that Allison is ,probably, leaving after the season is over? TPTB must feel that she is also ugly and undesireable, if they are trying to say that about the character she plays. Jerks.

I'm really getting tired of them kicking Chloe while she's down.

Comment

Totally the Kara show. Chloe's just gonna hang out and cry about it. She needs her own mission.

Comment

Her arc is her power. And unfortunately her inability to be honest with Jimmy about her power is the reason for the Chloe/Jimmy/Kara triangle this season.

Comment

Chloe is going to be Psycho Lana's new girlfriend. That would be hot.

Comment

I thought the whole ISIS foundation discovery was the start of a story arc for her. I guess we'll see. Even though Lana told her not to say anything to Clark, I believe she'll still do research....

Comment

Chloe is probably going to be involved with the Lana Lang plot. She's already onto her. Though Lois is also onto Lana.

Comment

TPTB are slow moving on the Kryptonite power arc. ISIS foundation investigation would definitely be good for her.

Comment

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
                            Her arc is her power. And unfortunately her inability to be honest with Jimmy about her power is the reason for the Chloe/Jimmy/Kara triangle this season.

What power arc? They haven't dealt with it. What is her power, can the power be controlled, will it manifest in a way other than tears, will she die/ be incapacitated every time she uses it? Tptb aren't exploring it,nobody seems to know anything about it. Are they ever going to use it again? Why introduce something if it's not going to be delved into?

As for the Chloe/Jimmy/Kara "triangle". That (imo) was introduced so that everyone will "know" how ugly and undesireable Chloe is, in TPTB's minds. After all, Al did say it would be hard for Jimmy to walk away from Kara. To translate that: It's easy for Jimmy to walk away from Chloe because she's "ugly",but Kara's just oh so hot.

Comment

I'm not trying to boot Chloe off the show because she's one of the very few redeeming elements, but she's pretty much run her course.

It was obvious TPTB had nothing else in mind for her when they made her a freak. She needs to go somewhere where she can be appreciated. She needs to move to Gotham and live her life.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎