Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Feels Smallvile is back to the show we loved ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know you can get banned for saying "don't watch it" don't you?

Comment

As long as Clana ends soon enough, this season will be awesome.

Also, I hated Kara in Fierce and such, but she's getting better. She and Jimmy can get it on next episode for all I care, leaving plenty of room for...... CHLARK.

Originally posted by Mello Penelo
      Smallville will never be the show I love anymore. I really liked it until the end of season 3. I defended it in season 4. I was frustrated in season 5-- until Jonathan died and I got completely turned off and jaded about the quality of the show.
      You know he dies in every superman story right?

Comment

Jonathon was alive in "Lois and Clark."

Comment

WHY didn't they let Lana stay dead? Why why why?
          I mean, I KNOW somebody high up in DC comics is putting restrictions on the Clois relationship on this show because it doesn't fit with other continuities, but they should be able to find a way to bypass it!
          The reason I bring it up is because all Lana has done in this season is lie, manipulate, cheat, steal, blow up clones, and basically turn Clark into a suicidal, manic-depressive you-know-what. Clark is turning back into the wimpy whiny baby-boy oh-poor-me he was in season one. Lana forced him in this direction.
          He is not like this around Lois. We need more Clois, less Clana, if Clark is ever actually going to GROW UP and become the man he has to be to be superman.
          Who's up for really vamping up the Clois relationship in S8? I know I am.
          However, beyond this SLIGHT problem, S7 was one of the best. I would say it closely follows S4 and S6 as my favorites.
          NO!!!! NO pizzaguy19! Do not mention Chlark! Do not mention Clex! Do not mention Clana!
          Clois forever!
          Call me a traditionalist, but CLOIS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Watch Lois and Clark- you will believe me! Clois is destiny! It (the relationship) doesn't have to happen on Smallville, but Clark needs to at least admit to Chloe or somebody that he's in love with her. There have to be some major leanings that direction if the show isn't going to do a complete bellyflop!
          Last edited by LLaneFan; 07-01-2008, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Not at all.

The show I loved was seasons 1-4 (Clark in high school) after that it has gone continuously downhill.

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote
              This season is much better than last year! Mainly because they have Supergirl to take over the show from dopey boring Clark. They should phase Clark down to a 10 episode cast member next year and change the show's emphasis to Supergirl. It's been 7 years and people are tired of Clark. He should go hang out with the rest of the Justice League at whatever gay bar they're in and let Kara take care of business.
              Amen! Although... there is a supergirl spinoff potentially in the works...
              Here's what should happen- Lois saves Clark's 'wounded' soul from the emotional torture inflicted on him this season by Lana, and takes him off to the DP to be in Metropolis and stuff, while back in SMALLVILLE (hell-o! That's the NAME of the show, but all the action is still happening in Metropolis! Something is wrong with this picture!) Kara kicks butt, cleans out the last nest of (evil) meteor freaks, destroys all evil supervillains from the mythos, and then comes to Metropolis at the end of S8 for her fantastic debut as supergirl.
              And then it can be a reversal of roles- instead of the beloved superman introducing his
              cousin to the world (from early comics), it can be the beloved supergirl introducing her cousin to the world!

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by stenochick
              Jonathon was alive in "Lois and Clark."
              Yes, but that is the ONLY time in any superman storyline that he isn't dead before clark is out of high school.
              Last edited by LLaneFan; 07-01-2008, 07:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by LLaneFan
                Yes, but that is the ONLY time in any superman storyline that he isn't dead before clark is out of high school.
                You're mistaken. The versions of Superman stories with a still-alive Jonathan are numerous, even if "Lois & Clark" is the only one you've ever seen.
                • There are the mainstream DC comics published since 1986, which unambiguously show Jonathan being alive during Superman's adventures
                • There is the Bruce Timm animated franchise (including "Superman the Animated Series," and "Justice League" follow-up shows, which together span 1996 to 2006)
                • "Superboy," the 1988-1992 show, which has as much claim to being a Superman story as "Smallville" does. Jonathan was alive during this show, which was set after Clark's high school graduation
                • there was a 1988 animated Superman show made by Ruby-Spears, whose cast of characters also included Jonathan
                • Two Superman novels came out in 2005, both including Jonathan as characters: Roger Stern's "Superman the Never Ending Battle," which follows comic continuity; and Tom De Haven's "It's Superman," which is set in its own canon and re-imagines Jonathan being alive (and Martha dead) as Clark sets off to become Superman in the 1930s.

I may have left some out inadvertently. But I think my point is made.

Comment

To be honest, Jonathan in Smallville was constantly jealous of the fact Jor-el was around and made Clark have way to many trust issues with his secret.

I think Jonathan was annoyed by the fact Jor-el was affecting Clarks judgment on some things and tried to change it, also with Jonathan around he would never make his own decisions, personally, I think I agree with Raya, "The lessons we learn from pain are the ones what make us the strongest."

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎