Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite scenes of Lara

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite was Clark busting in to save Kara and the memory part that Clark witnessed.

Comment

Lex and Lionel's scenes are always the best scenes on an episode.They are just awesome

Comment

There were so many scenes I enjoyed.

I always like the Lex/Lionel confrontations, MR and JG act so well together.

I liked seductive Kara, she's so sexy, that poor guy didn't stand a chance.

Loved it when Clark fought off the effects of kryptonite to save Kara and then Loniel shooting agent Carter, god I love the MB!

I've been enjoying the heart-to-heart talks with Clark and Kara as well, they're cousins and they care about each other, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

I liked the Karimmy kiss, very sweet and innocent. I felt a little sorry for Chloe in this episode thoguh, especially when she watched Kara and Jimmy going to lunch.

And of course the last scene with Clark revealing he has the crystal to Lana, pure awesome.

Comment

Lara and Kara was my favorite scene with Clark revealing he had the crystal as my 2nd scene

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎