No announcement yet.

Origens.... Canceled.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Origens.... Canceled.

The Writer's Strike. Has caused the cancellation. Of Origens.

Let that sink in for a few minutes.

Everyone knows that the big production companies will give in eventually. The writers can go get jobs in comics, interweb stuff, etc, and still get by. The production companies can only put out a ton of idiot reality shows for several months that make no money. But they still won't give in.

We are losing origens because of man's stupidity.

And no, the ratings of heroes have nothing to do with it. It's not dropping- its stabilizing. The beginning of the season is always going to lose viewers. Its not until the story gets ramped up that we're going to get massive amounts of returning/new viewers. And origens would only help retain ratings during breaks.

Anywho, rants done. Discuss this development below, and then weep for our loss.

Uh, dude? You spelled origins wrong. Maybe it would
    be better if you tried spellcheck next time.

If it's true (Sorry, I try not to believe everything
    I read on the internet), that kinda sucks, but I won't lose
    sleep over it. As long as there are more episodes of Heroes
    to enjoy, I can't complain much.

Comment

It's true...kinda. Though the studio has not officially said 'it's canceled' it has been pulled from the schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Wolfsbane
        Uh, dude? You spelled origins wrong. Maybe it would
        be better if you tried spellcheck next time.
        Thanks. I can spell fine offline, but spellcheck has ruined my ability to spell as I'm typing.

Origen is a real word. It just has absolutely nothing to do with Origin. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origen

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎