Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did you think of Lionel Luthor in Lara?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed him. It's good to have him back. That scene between Lionel and Lex was wonderful.

Comment

He was awesome. He even knew Clark was straight up lying to his face.

Comment

Originally posted by chloefan
        I'm glad he's back and the acting as usual was stellar but he looked weak and fragile. I hope his health is ok.
        That was probably makeup and acting. Since Lionel went without medical treatment, not to mention food or water, for 3 or 4 weeks it would have been weird if he hadn't shown the effects. The producers may be slap dash on continuity, but John Glover is too good an actor to ignore that sort of thing. On one of the commentaries, he pointed out how pleased he was that the makeup department provided him with a scar that faded over a span of episodes.

Comment

He was simply fantastic in this episode. The pained look on his face when Lex called Lionel on his treatment of Lillian just took the cake. The verbal sparring between Lex and Lionel was top notch on this episode & I really hope to see more before the season ends in February.

Comment

Great, he is the father of one (Lex) but parent to two (Clark & Lana).
            lolwut? How is he Lana's parent seeing as he knows and accused her of kidnapping him and holding him hostage JUST last episode?

He was awesome in this epi, btw.

Comment

In his own way, Lionel was trying to help Lana get over Clark so she could move on with her life.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎