No announcement yet.

Mistakes/Inconsistencies & Plotholes in Lara

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mistakes/Inconsistencies & Plotholes in Lara

Post about any mistakes, plotholes, or inconsistencies (with facts presented in past episodes) you found in the episode in this thread.

Lex got shot, fell down, then got up a few minutes later.

I'm willing to bet he was wearing a bullet proof vest, but they could have explained it.

Comment

He got tranquilized.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
        He got tranquilized.
        Ooh okay.
        Did they show that? I missed the first 10 minutes of the episode. Maybe it was there.

Comment

you posted kara instead of lara lol. of course one mistake is this episode is called lara but we havent seen her.

Comment

What I found to be a huge plothole is Kara learning how to encrypt IP addresses to make them untraceable to the most advanced government technology. Being Kryptonian doesn't mean you can acquire skills out of thin air. Clark has been on Earth for all that time and can't do that. And I seriously doubt the technology on Krypton is anywhere similar to Earth's where she would know how to use computer languages made by humans to hide the IP address. This was another lazy writer's moment. They could have easily had that scene somewhere else other than the DP.

Comment

fixed title.

Comment

How did Kara know how to use a Polaroid camera or even what it was if she'd never been to earth?

Comment

The Kents left their oven on while they were at church!
                  Irresponsible..

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                    What I found to be a huge plothole is Kara learning how to encrypt IP addresses to make them untraceable to the most advanced government technology. Being Kryptonian doesn't mean you can acquire skills out of thin air. Clark has been on Earth for all that time and can't do that. And I seriously doubt the technology on Krypton is anywhere similar to Earth's where she would know how to use computer languages made by humans to hide the IP address. This was another lazy writer's moment. They could have easily had that scene somewhere else other than the DP.
                    i thought the same thing! i know technology was advanced on krypton, but seriously? they expect us to buy that?

Comment

The Kents don't buy new frames for their photographs.

Comment

Originally posted by HeddyH
                        The Kents left their oven on while they were at church!
                        Irresponsible..
                        lol.... it's the country. Lots of people leave ovens on or crockpots going while they step out. Then when they come back dinner is done.

mistake?......CK should have told Kara about the crystal - she needs to know more than Lana does and it means more that they stick together - they are all the family they have.

Super-cpr - in Kara's weakened state that hit would have done a lot of damage or even gone right through her chest.

How did that picture of Lara survive the meteor shower? I mean - I'm happy that CK has a pic of his mom but still... super picture frame?

Originally posted by lana kent 04
                        i thought the same thing! i know technology was advanced on krypton, but seriously? they expect us to buy that?
                        I think Jimmy tried to clear that up but it didn't take. He said something along the lines of Kara starting with just basics last time and now is onto full on hacking..... something along those lines - like she's a fast learner or something. But still - it's really hard to believe.... I get that Kryptonians are advanced but still - there is a difference in our low tech and their reg technology.

Comment

What I want to know is why wasn't Chloe shocked that Lana was alive? She never told her but the show makes it seems that the whole "Oh I faked my death" conversation happened. WTF?

Comment

Their TV......

And yeah apparently they have the same frames for 20 years and don't do anything with them and somehow after all these years that frame is still intact even though that house was destroyed. >_>

Comment

How did Lara & Kara get to Earth so fast? If it takes 3 years to get back to Krypton, then wouldn't Clark have been born in the ship while in transit from Earth to Krypton? And if these portals allow instantaneous travel, then why didn't Kara & Clark and everyone else use them to leave Krypton? Were they non-functional at that time?

Jor-El in Relic said he was waiting for his friends to show up. That didn't seem like any portals existed.

I think they should have avoided mentioning these portals and have Lara & Kara on Earth when Kara was like 11 years old.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎